Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
may i ask what genre did you choose?
Both male and female characters work.
Did you install the bugfix that was mentioned in the installation info.? Because i didn't, as i couldn't find it
Base 4.8 game, mod worked fine with the exception of Xas but red posted a fix specifically for that. Backup your saves(should you wish to keep them) and make a fresh extraction of the game, pop the mod in the right spot and see if the issues persist.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I must be doing something wrong somewhere.

Everything works apart from Castle. It's still showing up blank.

All other scenes are there just the castle section.

junior1996!

Jul 30, 2017
i just installed roundscape again and downloaded the mod again but this time without the cheat mod and it works. i made sure to go by the instructions from both mod authors but the gallery mod only seems to work with the cheat mod not installed atleast for me.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2017
i don't understand, when i try to use the gallery mod, it shows me the same scene every time, then i tried it without the cheat menu mod and it worked fine, but isn't the cheat menu and the gallery menu supposed to be compatible?

Kyuuzo

Jul 4, 2018
Still missing half of Galhart x MHero x Vrela scene. It has blowjob but instead of anal scene - black screen.

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
i mean my images in castle start at Castle_26 i havent tried subbing images in as castle_1, castle_2 yet but i imagine there may be more images than just castle_1

Also thanks for the mod update Red really excited for the accessibility of these new scenes

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
okay heres a lazy fix only for female atm(not sure if the male is missing some) some images will have the same thumbnail but thats just a place holder cause I already deleted my fresh copy so im just using a random image and renamed it to the missing files

just place it at \www\img

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
redknight00

The zip contains a file at www/img/pictures/YMeri1.png which should be named Ornesse_10.png

It appears that the image is a thumbnail version of the original image that goes in the Gallery, but it was erroneously left as the name of the CG file and will overwrite the wrong image.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
So, not compatible with cheat mod? Whenever i try to use both it doesn't work, but standalone it works fine.
Asking because in the installation it says "5. if you have Cheat Menu Plugin, reinstall it." so i was thinking they should work together?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
So, not compatible with cheat mod? Whenever i try to use both it doesn't work, but standalone it works fine.
Asking because in the installation it says "5. if you have Cheat Menu Plugin, reinstall it." so i was thinking they should work together?
Install Redknight's mod to Roundscape first. Then go to Lain's cheat mod thread, and download her gallery-mod compatible version. Install the cheat mod, and you should be all set.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes