Itumaak

Oct 8, 2020
I really don't know what to say. I would like to rant for ages about the devs, their decisions and the product, but somehow...

I am just so fucking done. Fuck those people.

Here, have 6.1

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
This AI art is complete shit. Girl has no legs, half an arm, dislocated nipples, upside down hands, and six toes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tbh I remember this scene when I originally played the game and I have to say, this is a thousand times better than the original, the original one was just plain trash.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
The 6.0 removed the cheat codes, presumably. There's a 6.1 update on their Patreon, but it's not here yet.

Speaking of, any hero willing to drop a changelog of the 6.1 if it's in the Patreon post? I'm not even asking for the actual game at this point, lol.
Roundscape Adorevia - 6.1 Release
Update: 6.1 Release
Fixed:
- Combat Crashing after unlocking the speedster perk
- Wrong Gender Scene triggering during Paladin/Nature Spririt Scene
- Camilla missing skills
- Added bunch of new skills to companions and classes
- Artifact being shield slot
- Issue where the PC had the wrong gender during the Origin
- Teleport to wrong location when leaving Perk Menu
- Made origin enemies a bit weaker
- fixed gallery teleporation tevent

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Tbh I remember this scene when I originally played the game and I have to say, this is a thousand times better than the original, the original one was just plain trash.
Did it also have discolored hand that AI forgot to paint in human color?

Last edited:

f95cuckhold

Jul 13, 2017
Roundscape Adorevia - 6.1 Release
Update: 6.1 Release
Fixed:
- Combat Crashing after unlocking the speedster perk
- Wrong Gender Scene triggering during Paladin/Nature Spririt Scene
- Camilla missing skills
- Added bunch of new skills to companions and classes
- Artifact being shield slot
- Issue where the PC had the wrong gender during the Origin
- Teleport to wrong location when leaving Perk Menu
- Made origin enemies a bit weaker
- fixed gallery teleporation tevent
Let's see how many fixes it will take for them to fix the gallery since act 3 isn't showing any scene there

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
the "just get used to it" part. I just won't.
That's fair. I still think the real tidal wave is coming soon, and only going to accelerate in the next decade, but maybe I'm just deeply pessimistic right now. There are many industries that are going to be hit hard by this.

Reactions: Maericke

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Did it also have discolored hand that AI forgot to pain in human color?
Tbh, most of the quirks in this specific picture can be explained "in lore" for example, PC is trying to push through the slimestuff and thus the hand is discolored. Of course in reality it is an AI hiccup, so I see why people would be put off by it, but still in comparison to the original it is leagues better. Again, the original one was just "an artist got paid for this????"-bad. Idc if a human drew it, it was just trash. I'd take generic AI over dumpster tier from a human any day.

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
With a game this big and its history with bugs, I wouldn't be surprised if I have to wait for another month or two after the gold patch release for the inevitable bugs to be patched.

*knocks on wood*
So this one proved to be true, oh well I guess I'll have to wait more for the gamebreaking bugs to be patched to fully enjoy this game again

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
Ok can anyone talk about anything good the update added/did I know most everybody is upset about the bugs which every game has when big update drops and AI "art" being bad but to me it just made everything meh. Yeah it's not good but it can't be all bad right?

Anhcojarbiqt

Sep 19, 2018
I have everything I need and my steam deck ready. I’m going to use AI to improve some of the graphics in this game. I’ll show you a sample of what I can do. And if it looks good, I’ll try to make a mod for people who want to replay this game in a better quality. Keep an eye on this thread, I’m uploading the files to my local server right now.
I am not having good luck generating consistent images and art styles. I found the way how to generate consistency across images; right now every output has slightly different background, different props, different lighting, etc. Will have another 6+ hour block of free time on Tuesday. See you then.

Piece...

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Ok can anyone talk about anything good the update added/did I know most everybody is upset about the bugs which every game has when big update drops and AI "art" being bad but to me it just made everything meh. Yeah it's not good but it can't be all bad right?
The AI part is mostly for remaking art, especially early game, that was considered bad by mostly everybody. Some mediocre and even some ok scenes were hit too, but mostly it hit the already trash ones anyway. The new-new content is not AI made (from what I gathered anyway), people are just coping and seething over AI again.

Reactions: CyberCy616
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes