KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
There are only few of this but you can get dialogue in specific place and companions and that's also change their affection

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Hey guys I have good news and bad news.
The good news are the version 6.6A came out.
The bad news are the file is not only a bug fix but entire game. So to play it you have to download all game again :(.
And I have a little present, it may be nothing special but always something :). (don't mind the bug where in conferecne room is random guy and when clicking on him you fight Kraken and you can reapeat that)
Roundscape 6.6A -
Little something (Place it in www/folder data)(Go to conference room) -

Jul 21, 2021
Hey guys I have good news and bad news.
The good news are the version 6.6A came out.
The bad news are the file is not only a bug fix but entire game. So to play it you have to download all game again :(.
And I have a little present, it may be nothing special but always something :). (don't mind the bug where in conferecne room is random guy and when clicking on him you fight Kraken and you can reapeat that)
Roundscape 6.6A - Mega
Little something (Place it in www/folder data)(Go to conference room) - Mega
Can confirm what you say after overwriting my version of Roundscape with the 6.6 version and now shows upon startup, damnit all... DX

Guess i'll have to redo it all over again, I just hope it moves the Valor Statue to where it said it be placed before as it mentioned in a previous changelog detail: "The Statue of Valor has been added to the Meeting Hall in your Castle. Upgrading this statue enables you to collect Valor Shards from battles."

EDIT: Tested my previous saves on the latest 6.6 version and, fortunately, they still work. Though I still have a feeling that starting anew might fix any potential problems using a previous version's saves might cause, not the first time I had to start anew in Roundscape after all.

Last edited:

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
What I meant was, when bugfix comes out it’s around 300mb? And now they posted bugfix 3.7Gb. So I just wanted to inform you have to download 3,7Gb and not small amount of MB

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes