lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
Data was introduced as bonus content, a gesture to show appreciation for Tier 3 supporters who weren't receiving anything special in return. However, I enjoyed working on it, so I gave Data its own route.

Since gaining its dedicated route, Data is regularly updated for both the public and Tier 3 supporters. Supporters have access to his latest quests before they are made available to the public.

I thought it was clear in the changelog, but I should have provided better clarification or made a post.
Maybe fixing this enormous amount of bugs Its the right thing to do instead releasing content i cannot see because the quest progression is bugged and became now the worst nightmare for me. Everytime i give a chance to this game but every time I should quit at a different quest. Now I am sticked on Vanessa morning at the café. spent hours checking on her. No progression. No hint. Nothing. Bah. Waste of time

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
Maybe fixing this enormous amount of bugs Its the right thing to do instead releasing content i cannot see because the quest progression is bugged and became now the worst nightmare for me. Everytime i give a chance to this game but every time I should quit at a different quest. Now I am sticked on Vanessa morning at the café. spent hours checking on her. No progression. No hint. Nothing. Bah. Waste of time
There is a quest list that shows you specifically what you need to do to progress. Are you sure you are typing on the right thread? This game doesn't even have a character named Vanessa, or are you referring to another thing that I am not getting? Can you at least specify what bugs you are encountering?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
would you be alright with someone potentially modding the public versions of your game to include a feminization route/submissive gay route and releasing it (for free of course) for those who enjoy that kind of content?
I would not mind if someone wants to do that on these terms. I don't plan on making one myself, and many people ask for a submissive route. I can even help with basic stuff if someone decides to make it

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
would you be alright with someone potentially modding the public versions of your game to include a feminization route/submissive gay route and releasing it (for free of course) for those who enjoy that kind of content?
id play this version

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RoutesOfLife-1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

blackcat97

Mar 15, 2023
there is no progress in luna story despite what u are saying in the changelog

• Continuation of Luna's story

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
there is no progress in luna story despite what u are saying in the changelog

• Continuation of Luna's story
Downloaded the game again, loaded my save from the previous update, and tested it just now. It's here for me. Check your quest list; maybe you are missing something

1701623332673.png

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
That is really cool, I enjoyed all the stuff, I liked the pace, the characters, the different quests and all!
I must say sometime I felt like not immersing with the story, and I wondered if it was not due to the fact that narrative is used for MC speach instead of having him properly have a line of dialog.

Reactions: Stone Flower

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
oh ask about meeting the cop is not appearing on my game, luna's quest finished after the cop asking MC to meet him.
View attachment 3140534
That is very strange. After the sleepover with Luna, going to the park in the evening should trigger the "Ask about meeting the cop" event. Then woudl appear a message in the dandelion app, head to the arcade to talk with Dante. Finally, as part of the same event, go with Misty and Luna to the movie theater. Has none of this happened?

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
That is really cool, I enjoyed all the stuff, I liked the pace, the characters, the different quests and all!
I must say sometime I felt like not immersing with the story, and I wondered if it was not due to the fact that narrative is used for MC speach instead of having him properly have a line of dialog.
Yeah, I hear you; sometimes the game can be too straightforward. I'm currently focusing on the sandbox element, adding more places and things to do besides just passing time with the character, to make the world of the game be interesting also.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
That is very strange. After the sleepover with Luna, going to the park in the evening should trigger the "Ask about meeting the cop" event. Then woudl appear a message in the dandelion app, head to the arcade to talk with Dante. Finally, as part of the same event, go with Misty and Luna to the movie theater. Has none of this happened?
Oups, ok I did all of that sorry nevermind me :p ; the cop is telling us to meet him after the movie so I was thinking, after reading your post that there was something after... you can call me dumbass yes...
by the way this stuff was very kinky and cool :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stone Flower
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes