Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
So trying to increase Intelligence beyond 2 gives me the message that I should try beating Oliver, I just did the quick date after downloading your changes, so I think I have done all the options. Is this option not in or did I miss something?
You can just have 2 of intelligence for now. If you did a quick date, you did all the content for Oliver in this update.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
needs more sex scenes in general, and a variety of scenes, ranging from licking, fucking, fingering etc etc.. linda, oliver, and his sister is the only major scenes.. what about data? what about more scenes as te prostitute? if you choose gay only scenes, youre stuck to two scenes only.. just needs more H-Scenes in general, and more variety.

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
When will the pet option for Luna be available?
It's still going to take a while. I want to finish the first part of her wholesome route first, and it's like 60% complete. So, just after that, I will focus on the corrupt route. And the same goes for Oliver too.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
how can i fix?
I think your save file got corrupted. Sometimes this happens, it's nobody's fault. If you don't want to restart, you can download this save that already starts at the v1.20 new content. I hope this helps.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes