3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Pr0GamerJohnny Why do you think it's unplayable? You start on the right side and follow the grey piece of rope. I notice that there's a problem with the knot though, of course after the turn it should pass under the other piece of rope. Will fix that of course.
Oh by unplayable i meant in a joking sense - the real issue is the image is wrong, look at it carefully, that's not a sheet bend, the grey rope would come undone, the grey rope needs to be under itself at the end...

It doesn't really matter, I was just trying to make a joke.

(from wiki image)

wiki.jpg

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I would like to know if the game is going to have, among the multiple endings, a harem.

Also if these tags: Urination, Group sex (specially mmf and more Ms), Incest (not related to the MC), Multiple penetration, Swinging, are avoidables. I don't really like lesbian content either, and I prefer if it can be avoidable, but in this case I see less problem than the previous tags.
You can turn them off in the phone content menu after the initial decision has passed - so if you accidentally misclick you can still change.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You can avoid seeing all that from the options menu but by removing everything you lose a big part of the game. And as for harem , this is not that kind of game (you can have relationships with all the women, but not in the same gameplay). Probably this isn't the right game for you.
I might like a non-harem game under some premises: I can choose to only have sex scenes between the MC and the only LI he's going to have a romantic relationship with at the end of the game. That is, you can prevent the MC from having sex with all the LIs except that one. It should be possible to prevent that LI, or rather at least that LI, from having sex with anyone other than the MC, male or female (although being able to prevent all LIs, whether in a relationship with the MC or not, from having sex scenes can be stimulating in some sense, actually the main thing is, if they don't have and aren't going to have a relationship with the MC, I don't want to see their sex scenes either, if they are going to have a relationship with the MC, I much prefer I be able to prevent them from happening during the game). But for that I should only like one LI, which is highly unlikely, because I only see one ending. I must be able to have all the LIs that interest me in the same ending.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I might like a non-harem game under some premises: I can choose to only have sex scenes between the MC and the only LI he's going to have a romantic relationship with at the end of the game. That is, you can prevent the MC from having sex with all the LIs except that one. It should be possible to prevent that LI, or rather at least that LI, from having sex with anyone other than the MC, male or female (although being able to prevent all LIs, whether in a relationship with the MC or not, from having sex scenes can be stimulating in some sense, actually the main thing is, if they don't have and aren't going to have a relationship with the MC, I don't want to see their sex scenes either, if they are going to have a relationship with the MC, I much prefer I be able to prevent them from happening during the game). But for that I should only like one LI, which is highly unlikely, because I only see one ending. I must be able to have all the LIs that interest me in the same ending.
I am sure the dev will answer your question but let me give you a general idea of the game. The game is not a harem game. Your choices have consequences. Not, If I am correct for some girls, you can choose their path and prevent them from having sex with others. But I don't think that is possible for all girls. But if I am correct, according to the dev once you are in a relationship with someone you can prevent her from having sex with others.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I am sure the dev will answer your question but let me give you a general idea of the game. The game is not a harem game. Your choices have consequences. Not, If I am correct for some girls, you can choose their path and prevent them from having sex with others. But I don't think that is possible for all girls. But if I am correct, according to the dev once you are in a relationship with someone you can prevent her from having sex with others.
Does the game have many LIs?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I notice this new update have a teasing lesbian scene does that mean there will be a lesbian scene more in future update?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
From all tags of this game i'm mostly interested in "swinging" because that is something very seldom found in these games. Is there really swinging in this game ??? And i mean the classical swinging: 2 couples swapping partners, not just some 3 somes..

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
BlasKyau I don't want to spoil too much in terms of the endings planned and things that can happen. But a few things I can say: You don't ever have to watch any sex scene without the MC if you don't want to (you might not be able to prevent from getting informed that something happened between some characters though). Once you are in a relationship with an LI, you can prevent her from getting with any other guy. Endings will with one and a half exception be a single LI each, not multiple, at one point, you will have to decide for one or the other.

mizilic Mostly threesome, but there might be a possibility for a full swinging/foursome scene with two couples.

VoidlessBat

Dec 18, 2022
Damn dude, no offence to anyone here, but you really gotta change to name of this game. It sucks big time dude, it doesn't role of the tongue or sound catchy or enticing. Just saying the name makes me not wanna play this game dude.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
jaw1986baby No guide available for now. But I don't intend to punish you for trying with more than one girl. As long as you don't get into a real relationship with anybody, you should mostly be fine. In general, I aim to make important decisions as clear as possible so you know what you are doing. Also, use Sancho1969's great mod if you need some help getting the best relationship values.

VoidlessBat I get you, but the title is a reference to a book

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Just a quick note, we released v0.2.2 that fixes the bugs reported to us and improves the writing in particular in Chapter 1.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just a quick note, we released v0.2.2 that fixes the bugs reported to us and improves the writing in particular in Chapter 1.
Keep fixing stuff bud, it buys me time that I desperately need! Can't believe I got ahead of the workload with Rovering and then get literally swamped with projects right before it goes public. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: Seriously though, thank you both for the hard work and striving for perfection.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Dev the amount of choices and divergent paths in the game is super impressive. I will patron you. Here is my review:

"I really like this game, and appreciate the amount of C&C that is present in the game. Very few games if any has this amount of choices and consequences in this site, and most of follow the same cookie cutter formula of tired tropes and genres. The dialogue is good and the bantz reads like real dialogue exchanged between friends. Scenes are also of good quality. Overall 9/10."

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Thanks! I'm trying to make choices count. Most don't have a huge impact, but at least lead to some minor dialog changes not only immediately but somewhere later too.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
BlasKyau I don't want to spoil too much in terms of the endings planned and things that can happen. But a few things I can say: You don't ever have to watch any sex scene without the MC if you don't want to (you might not be able to prevent from getting informed that something happened between some characters though). Once you are in a relationship with an LI, you can prevent her from getting with any other guy. Endings will with one and a half exception be a single LI each, not multiple, at one point, you will have to decide for one or the other.

mizilic Mostly threesome, but there might be a possibility for a full swinging/foursome scene with two couples.
Can I also stop her from having sex with girls?

All the LIs that have sex with someone other than the MC (I see it or not) during the game will not interest me.

I don't see more than one ending, and, not being a harem game and only having individual endings, I want the MC to have one relationship with one LI. Which implies that the MC only has to have sex scenes with that LI (and with absolutely no one else, neither threesomes, nor casual sex with other girls, nor sharing), and that LI only has to have sex scenes with the MC . Also, I don't want to see any sex scenes that don't include the MC.

However, if for some reason I'm interested in two or more LIs, I will not be interested in the game.

I know, I'm pretty weird.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes