3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Can I also stop her from having sex with girls?
I'd like not to spoil too much, but most of the girls are straight and will only have sex with another girl because you want that and are part in that in some way or the other. No comment for girls that are not straight, but don't count on it.

All the LIs that have sex with someone other than the MC (I see it or not) during the game will not interest me.
That's ruling out a bunch of girls from the start, as they are in established relationships of some sorts. Might help with your last point though :p For the girls with no kind of relationship, that will be true unless you want it to be different.

I don't see more than one ending, and, not being a harem game and only having individual endings, I want the MC to have one relationship with one LI. Which implies that the MC only has to have sex scenes with that LI (and with absolutely no one else, neither threesomes, nor casual sex with other girls, nor sharing), and that LI only has to have sex scenes with the MC . Also, I don't want to see any sex scenes that don't include the MC.
For seeing any scenes, you will always be able to not see any scene at all and you'll usually know pretty exactly the people you'll see in there beforehand. The MC will also not be dragged into any scenes that you don't want, so no threesomes, no casual sex and no sharing unless you go for that consciously. For the girl not having sex scenes with anyone else, see the point above.

However, if for some reason I'm interested in two or more LIs, I will not be interested in the game.
Well, we tried to make all of the girls interesting, although probably not every girl for every player. Decide yourself whether you are interested in only one.

I know, I'm pretty weird.
No one's shaming you. Can't really tell you whether you'll like this game or not, though. There are girls that might fit your bill, but many won't. You might be interested in exactly one of them or not, that's up for you to decide.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Though monogamy doesn't mean you shouldn't be interested in life just because you might be interested in more than one person.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Though monogamy doesn't mean you shouldn't be interested in life just because you might be interested in more than one person.
Honestly I am a bit surprised that you, of all people, don't get this.

At least, what I think BlasKyau is saying is, if one girl is interesting enough, then other girls don't matter.

It's similar to real life: if you fall in love with a girl, the fact that she has a hot best friend / sister / mother doesn't matter anymore, because you are in love with that girl.

Many games don't achieve this. I blame that on flat characters and uninteresting writing. But, although the story is still young, this game does have this potential.

Some games do have deep and interesting characters. Emma from Young Again being a good example, in my opinion. Unfortunately, often the experience is weakened by introducing other girls which are also too interesting to ignore. In Young Again, I have difficulty chosing between Emma and Ruby, which is fine by me, because they acknowledge and accept each other. But then the game also introduced Grace, which I find a bit too interesting to ignore but also detracts from the Emma/Ruby/Anna experience.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Actually it's called "monogamy" and it's apparently the default relationship for most people on this planet.
For example, a thing called "marriage" is based on this very premise.
Strange, but what to do... :HideThePain:
But it's certainly something rare in people who play these types of games. At least the part where I say I only see one ending, I mean, I think almost everyone will watch as many endings as they need to see all the LIs they like.

Honestly I am a bit surprised that you, of all people, don't get this.

At least, what I think BlasKyau is saying is, if one girl is interesting enough, then other girls don't matter.

It's similar to real life: if you fall in love with a girl, the fact that she has a hot best friend / sister / mother doesn't matter anymore, because you are in love with that girl.

Many games don't achieve this. I blame that on flat characters and uninteresting writing. But, although the story is still young, this game does have this potential.

Some games do have deep and interesting characters. Emma from Young Again being a good example, in my opinion. Unfortunately, often the experience is weakened by introducing other girls which are also too interesting to ignore. In Young Again, I have difficulty chosing between Emma and Ruby, which is fine by me, because they acknowledge and accept each other. But then the game also introduced Grace, which I find a bit too interesting to ignore but also detracts from the Emma/Ruby/Anna experience.
In all the games I'm only interested in the MC having sex scenes with the LIs with whom he establishes a romantic relationship and with no one else. In harem games that means with all or almost all LIs (except ones with fetishes I dislike), while in non-harem games, that means with the only LI that interests me (if I'm only interested in one)

I'd like not to spoil too much, but most of the girls are straight and will only have sex with another girl because you want that and are part in that in some way or the other. No comment for girls that are not straight, but don't count on it.
It's nice.

That's ruling out a bunch of girls from the start, as they are in established relationships of some sorts. Might help with your last point though :p For the girls with no kind of relationship, that will be true unless you want it to be different.
The fewer options I have, the more likely it's that I will only be interested in one LI.

For seeing any scenes, you will always be able to not see any scene at all and you'll usually know pretty exactly the people you'll see in there beforehand. The MC will also not be dragged into any scenes that you don't want, so no threesomes, no casual sex and no sharing unless you go for that consciously. For the girl not having sex scenes with anyone else, see the point above.
I think it's great.

Reactions: Yngling

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
I'm really piss, I almost miss this great game because some people that "don't like female characters have sex with others males characters" just rewiew bombing the game. If you don't like a kink, Why don't just ignore the game and move on?

Anyways... So far I like all, the MC, the females models, the males models, the story, the minigames, the fact that females have sex with others characters like in real life. I see a lot of effort in this game and it traduces in tons of fun for the player. Keep it up Dev.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good evening.

For folks that used SanchoMod previously: Please use the "SaveFixer" found in the mod's OP if you are impatient. I was graciously given a head start on updating this release but so many VN's dropped starting early this morning (in my timezone) and I'm in the middle of another one currently. So, if you're in a hurry then use the "SaveFixer", otherwise I highly recommend you wait till I get the mod released... I spent a ton of time on it and only need to likely briefly update the final coding that was done before release and double check those mentioned bugs ( I might have fixed most of them, can't remember at the moment). Thank you in advance for your patience... it's going to be a long weekend of work in SanchoVille :ROFLMAO:
Good morning.

Apologies for the delay regarding the SanchoMod update folks. I spent the last 4 days straight, 16+ hrs each to update "another" VN but finished it at 0200 hours this morning. I'm on this update now for v0.2.2 even though I'm now severely late to the party. I'll do my best to get this out today as I'm still not fully prepped for the pending weather event. I was graciously given a head start on Ch2's update so I simply have to polish the wheels on this hot rod, the coding had already (pretty much) been 100% done. Regards.
1671644844000.png

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Good morning.

Apologies for the delay regarding the SanchoMod update folks. I spent the last 4 days straight, 16+ hrs each to update "another" VN but finished it at 0200 hours this morning. I'm on this update now for v0.2.2 even though I'm now severely late to the party. I'll do my best to get this out today as I'm still not fully prepped for the pending weather event. I was graciously given a head start on Ch2's update so I simply have to polish the wheels on this hot rod, the coding had already (pretty much) been 100% done. Regards.
Yeah everything related to BADIK is an annoying PITA that makes everything worse :)

Hope the weather passes you by more than hits you

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Rovering to Sussex - MultiMod Edition (Ch2 v0.2.2 Update)
RtS_SM_Cover1.jpg

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Havik79 Every choice makes some difference. Some are more important than others, though.
I have a confusion that I hope you can help with.

When I am at the meeting after Stuart's party (the very end) I see:
SanchoMod helpfully shows me Cat is at RELP 3.8 and the hearts show 4 (round up I guess) in your phone.

OK

Then the scene ends and transitions to me waking up and I have a text waiting for me. Now I see:
SanchoMod helpfully shows me nothing changed while I slept, as I did not do anything. But the hearts have reduced to 2?
This is confusing. I could see rounding down to 3, and maybe the 4 was the mistake, but the 2 confuses my mathematical brain.

Please help me understand.

Side note:
If you side with and then help drunk Katie (even without the lewd) there is a heart reduction for Vanessa in that same moment. And Cat's hearts go down as well, but that may be due to whatever is happening in the above question. If the Vanessa thing is supposed to happen then I have to double check because I don't think Sancho mentions it for the choice preview.

PEACE

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.2
Sorry, no more Sanchomod, it doesn't seem to work with my ports anymore.
Size 202 MiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
jaw1986baby I understand this can be confusing, but it is even more so because Sancho's mod reveals the relp. The thing to understand here is that the relp (shown by the mod, but not actually meant to be seen by players) are an absolute value. Most of the time, they will only go up and there's no upper limit for them.
The hearts on the other hand are a relative value, showing you how close you are to an optimal relationship. As the number of achievable relps grows, the number of hearts will go down unless you get at least some of these additional relps.
And that's what happens here: At the end of the first chapter, you managed to barely eke out that fourth heart, but when the number of achievable relps grows with the start of chapter 2, those 3.8 relps aren't enough for 3 hearts anymore.
Think of it as friendship/love cooling down when you don't spend time together and be nice to each other. Most of the time, these drops should not be that much, it's mostly just here in the very beginning, where the relative increase in possible relps is big compared to what you could achieve before. And as I said, your 3.8 were just so slightly above the threshold for 4 hearts there. With 3.7, you'd only seen it drop from 3 to 2.

For Vanessa, it's the same thing: The achievable relps grow, the hearts go down until you get more relps.

tl;dr The hearts are only a very rough indicator of your relationship. Don't take them as exact, unchanging values. They will go down over time and it's up to you to bring them back up again/keep them up with your choices.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I start the game and one of the first questions is if I want to activate incest... which is not related to the MC... If it's not related to the MC, what's the point? Of course I have disabled it (especially the brother - sister part).

Is it possible to know what LIs don't have a partner? For now, all the LIs that I like have a relationship with someone.

Before deciding whether to rule it out, I'll wait and see if any of the single LIs really interest me.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
To me, it makes parts of the story more interesting. It's not a fetish thing, but a story thing. Other than in most games, I consider both the incest and non-incest variants canonical though.

If you played through all of the current update (and I mean, all scenes) with incest disabled, you should know about all relationships except for one that will be revealed in the next update.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Maintenance Update (non-critical)

Links in mod's OP and it's associated FAQ are updated.

Changlelog:
  • Resolved - Choice list for Steve during Stuart's party overlapping the MiniStat and Phone in Ch1.
  • Resolved - One missing info item in the ChoiceGuide of one of the choices at the Beach in Ch2.
This is a non-critical (no fatal exceptions) update.
Thanks to reflexbound for noting irregularities.
Regards.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jaw1986baby

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
To me, it makes parts of the story more interesting. It's not a fetish thing, but a story thing. Other than in most games, I consider both the incest and non-incest variants canonical though.
Personally, the incest thing only interests me if it is related to the MC, if not, I prefer that it not exist in the game.

On the other hand, since it's not a harem game (and quite possibly if it were a harem game), any LI who is in a lesbian relationship is automatically ruled out by me.

If you played through all of the current update (and I mean, all scenes) with incest disabled, you should know about all relationships except for one that will be revealed in the next update.
I haven't played all the scenes.

Actually the LI I'm most interested in is Anne, but she's already in a relationship so I'm not sure I'll continue to play.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
reflexbound, I guess the MC may have a romantic relationship with Anne. If so, I guess for once I'll play a no harem game to steal someone else's girlfriend.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes