3.10 star(s) 34 Votes

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
If I had to pick one word to describe this game from what ive played I would say "confused". To me it seems like the dev set out to make a wholesome game but the fetishes that are presented in the first episode are anything but(Voyeurism and sharing) and if you happen to like a girl that's in a relationship your going to have to break them up which unless there partners a shit head seems like a dick move. It just feels like there are a lot of tags that just directly clash with each other and I think the vast majority of the devs audience from previous game are prolly gonna be lost along the way with this one.

I get that the dev wants a little more realism with having establish boyfriends for some LI's and I'm not stupid or naïve I've dated girls who defiantly where not virgins and in real life that's just the norm. That being said the vast majority of people who play these games do so to escape from the real world into a fantasy that they can fap to. I do think there is potential for a good game here but I feel its fighting itself and the moment. Good Luck with you development but ill prolly be drooping this one here.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Sancho1969 I tried that just now, but it doesn't reproduce the error on my end. It also seems weird that it should lead to an error if you saved right at that menu, as that is still 3 interactions before the jump to the label and the buggy python code, so if you load there, you should have to interact with the game and then the label should be set correctly.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
reflexbound Yeah, I hear ya... I couldn't isolate further since there's only so much decompile that can currently be done with Rv8. I'll run more tests later with what little I can inject into that particular script file. I'll PM you if I sort it.

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021
If I had to pick one word to describe this game from what ive played I would say "confused". To me it seems like the dev set out to make a wholesome game but the fetishes that are presented in the first episode are anything but(Voyeurism and sharing) and if you happen to like a girl that's in a relationship your going to have to break them up which unless there partners a shit head seems like a dick move. It just feels like there are a lot of tags that just directly clash with each other and I think the vast majority of the devs audience from previous game are prolly gonna be lost along the way with this one.

I get that the dev wants a little more realism with having establish boyfriends for some LI's and I'm not stupid or naïve I've dated girls who defiantly where not virgins and in real life that's just the norm. That being said the vast majority of people who play these games do so to escape from the real world into a fantasy that they can fap to. I do think there is potential for a good game here but I feel its fighting itself and the moment. Good Luck with you development but ill prolly be drooping this one here.
"Little more realism"
Hell yeah!!, receiving a blowjob from a hot blonde the second time? you saw her is so "realism", it happens all the time, it's like breathing

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Seems well made just like Young Again, so far it's hitting all the right buttons for me, I especially love the peeing scenes. Looking forward to seeing more of the game. Good luck and keep it up :)

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Interesting roster, let's see how this game plays out develops.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
We'd certainly appreciate a walkthrough, either written or as a walkthrough mod (and it seems that Sancho will provide hints with their mod. Zargon and I will, however, not provide a walkthrough. It's a lot of additional work and we prefer to put that time into the game itself and let the community add these things if they would like to have them.
That's completely fair of course, but with how much of a bitch decompiling Renpy 8 is currently, expecting anyone else to dig into the script beyond Sancho's work on their mod is probably unlikely.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
That's completely fair of course, but with how much of a bitch decompiling Renpy 8 is currently, expecting anyone else to dig into the script beyond Sancho's work on their mod is probably unlikely.
You are of course right. I'm willing to help anyone who tries to create a walkthrough, but to be clear, even if you were able to properly decompile it (or you got the sources from me), you'd still have a very hard time, because all choices in this game just store an identifier that records that you took that choice, so it is much harder than in other games where many choices only affect a few lines of script and you know they can never do anything else because they don't change any variables.
And RtS also has nothing like traditional relationship points, etc., that are just added at the point where you make the decision, but they are calculated only when they are needed, based on potentially every choice you ever made.
So writing a walkthrough would not be easy in any case. Which would apply even to myself, since I can't for sure know yet whether I might in the future use some decision you took earlier to influence something. I don't do things at random though and I know for many choices where they will eventually lead to, but details, not so much.
My best advice is to pick the choices that you like, maybe have a look at what stats they change (you can enable the notifications and then check, but most of the time it will be pretty obvious). If you do miss a scene in the end, ask here or just try a few different choices. As I said, I don't do things at random, so usually it will be clear, at least once you know what the scene is that you are missing.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
For anyone wanting or needing a wt: Sancho1969 is working on a mod for this. It will take time though. Like reflexbound stated, it's a bit overcomplicated and sounds like he's talking in circles or avoiding questions about it. He's not. Not really. Anyway, cut him some slack and wait for Sancho to drop his mod.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sussex fans: I've ported all I'm currently capable of as I can't feasibly work with all the files in Rv8. Currently it's 100% SanchoMod (even has tasteful SanchoCheats coded) BUT a SanchoGallery and ChoiceGuide are just not feasible as I just can't crack all the files, so I've reached out for an olive branch. I have setup the Core code to start the new dynamic FreeRoamGuide some of y'all may have seen in my most recent productions, as well as the newest alerting system. There's more new goodies initiated but I won't spoil them just yet... I'll need the files to confirm. I'll keep folks updated as I always do. Regards.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Initially I skipped the scene with Cat in the bedroom, but when I went back to play the other options the choices don't even come up. It just skips right to saying I should get out of here, something like that. Even a clean playthrough it skipped over that choice. Talking about when it has the choice at the bottom of lesbian only.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Initially I skipped the scene with Cat in the bedroom, but when I went back to play the other options the choices don't even come up. It just skips right to saying I should get out of here, something like that. Even a clean playthrough it skipped over that choice. Talking about when it has the choice at the bottom of lesbian only.
I was confused by that as well, it's because it's a content choice and the game remembers it in the settings even if you rollback or reload. For what it's worth, you can adjust your decision by going into the content settings section.

Reactions: fishbrain

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Eh, I opened the game but have to admit that I lost interest almost immediately. A dozen generic white people sitting around discussing the history of scouting doesn't really appeal to me much. Presumably something else happens eventually so maybe I'll give it another go at some point.

Setting an AVN within the scouting movement seems a bold choice given the massive legacy of both homophobia and sexual abuse cases. Also had to smile a little at the insistence that scouting is non-political and non-denominational, which is technically correct (the best kind of correct) if one ignores everything about the history of the movement.

Ah well, not every game can be for everyone. I hope others enjoy it.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
"Little more realism"
Hell yeah!!, receiving a blowjob from a hot blonde the second time? you saw her is so "realism", it happens all the time, it's like breathing
I was gonna say "you're acting so flippant, girls give blow-" then I thought about it, and you're right. That's not all that common in most scenarios. Haha, fair enough.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Prepare yourselves to have a hard time with the insecure crowd, it is well known that beautiful fictional female character should alway be available for the male audience. That's why you will almost never see characters like Aloy or Lara Croft with a lover, particularly a male, because a significant part of the audience would hate them for that : "Why did this slut chose him over me." And it's not even always conscious.

And they are numerous and vocal on this site.
No offense, but logically your argument is wrong, or at least mistaken and your premise is sexist. ALL people are different. Regardless of predisposition, race, culture and gender. While there are true things to say about the sensitive male ego, it's not fair to say that if you disregard why characters like Lara were made. They were built off of both male interest (her "looks") while also giving women a kick ass character. Alloy I don't know enough about, but she looks pretty kickass from what I've seen, but she's also through the lens of a more modern view point than Lara Croft's inception. Your quote above does not speak to the majority cause a lot of different people like Lara. Where I would give you the benefit of the doubt is that there are a lot of people that would be bothered by female character/people being involved by other guys, same with idol culture. BUT, all that said, I think calling people who complain "insecure" is a sweeping generation that doesn't hold water. I'm a monogamous guy. Always been that way, I once tried NOT to be a monogamous guy, it didn't work out so good. Lessons learned. That informs my real life morals, a game that is meant to be a fantasy is not. The same reason I don't kill people in real life, but spend some time a few hours a week "killing" players in online multiplayer games or hordes of them in single player games.

Sorry, maybe your comment was meant to be more trolly and/or flippant, so I'm sorry that I took your arguments too seriously. Have a fantastic day and I wish you good health!

3.10 star(s) 34 Votes