3.10 star(s) 33 Votes

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Rovering to Sussex [Ch 2 0.2.2] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (1.1 GB/ 190 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
AENeuman Not sure what you mean by reversed. I don't have much time right now, but upon a quick check, they look alright to me.

AENeuman

Sep 2, 2020
AENeuman Not sure what you mean by reversed. I don't have much time right now, but upon a quick check, they look alright to me.
It asked for the Flemish Knot, and prompted with the picture of the Clove Hitch, recognizable because of the stave it was tying off to, followed by asking for the Clove Hitch, prompting with the figure 8 image of the Flemish Knot.
If it's good on your end, I'm going to assume something just glitched here and move on. (Or move on either way, lol.)

• Angry
Reactions: Yngling and Havik79

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It asked for the Flemish Knot, and prompted with the picture of the Clove Hitch, recognizable because of the stave it was tying off to, followed by asking for the Clove Hitch, prompting with the figure 8 image of the Flemish Knot.
If it's good on your end, I'm going to assume something just glitched here and move on. (Or move on either way, lol.)
Trying to determine if on topic.....

or KNOT

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
:FacePalm: Thanks for reporting. Will fix it with the next update.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good evening,

You folks doin' ok? It's been quiet on the SanchoMod front so either the mod sucks ass or I stuck the landing. Crickets are either a really good thing or very, very bad. Regardless belated happy and prosperous new year to you and yours.

Wishing you all the best,
- Sancho

Reactions: Yngling

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Good evening,

You folks doin' ok? It's been quiet on the SanchoMod front so either the mod sucks ass or I stuck the landing. Crickets are either a really good thing or very, very bad. Regardless belated happy and prosperous new year to you and yours.

Wishing you all the best,
- Sancho

Everything seems to be working fine, you've done an amazing work but don't worry, I'm sure reflexbound will complicate things for you in the next update. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
I'd never. The next update will be totally smooth sailing, no complications whatsoever. :LOL:

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Hey i want to give a honest review for your wonderful avn,but whenever I post something It says it's wrong, whether I wrote the cons and pros,things i loved or bad things,it always gets deleted,are we all supposed to just give it 5 stars? Honestly this is good but a 4 star avn,why I'm not allowed to give a review if i don't give it 5 stars i want to know.

It must be a forum problem, as you can see in previous comments, we don't filter the bad reviews.

If you want, you can leave a message here about the things you like and the things you don't.

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes