DeepBauhaus

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
I will say, this is one of them I am soooooo glad the Universal Mods worked with, because I look forward for each update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, been enjoying this game. Thank you so very much for this thus far!!!
Thank you!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Excelent update! (y)

I noticed that Esther looked really beatuful in this update (I guess, with the right amount of money, cloths, etc - every girl can become really hot).

The next episode previews look really interesting - I can't wait to see the next update.

Great work - DeepBauhaus

Last edited:

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
No. It's actually at 0.05. I don't think that means there are 0.95 left to go (gods forbid), but no, we are not halfway there just yet.
I think your fans (all of us) would be really happy if there were 0.95 left to go. ;)

Another brief question: are you going to split the game into multiple seasons?

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
Another brief question: are you going to split the game into multiple seasons?
I do not plan to have "seasons," as such. I have already mapped out the story in full, and it has an ending (multiple endings, in fact.) I suppose there might be the possibility of sequels at some point in the future, but I have a couple of other ideas rattling around in my head that I would want to try first.

Reactions: single_guy_from_au

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It would be a neat twist if Esther's Mom was in fact related to the Queen.Something like this, Let's say A Sister who got lost and was never found and presumed dead, So the Queen has never spoken of it since the loss of a sister cuts to deep. A Connection between Bridgette and Esther that is deeper than just coincidence. It would make "Royal Switch" stand apart from "The Prince and Pauper", for I do not believe there was anything that connected the Prince to the Pauper other than coincidence. I am really enjoying Royal Switch but I do love a good twist

Reactions: Birdnman993

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
question pls guys .. before i download this game .. am i able to choose a male MC in this game ? or what is the deal ??

thank you

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
question pls guys .. before i download this game .. am i able to choose a male MC in this game ? or what is the deal ??

thank you
No, you are not able to do that. If you wouldn't like playing as 2 female MCs, try another game.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
I am going to continue status graphs, which I like, but sometimes I just do quick typed updates too (just did one on my Patreon page).

I'm glad you like Brigitte's style evolution. It is indeed coming...in fact, I just finished that scene.

I plan to post a preview pic on F95 this weekend. I'm trying to decide what to use.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes