Marcanius

Sep 9, 2020
Thanks for the reply, loving the game. While you're at it; the stats screen for Brigitte at that point in the game crashes, there is no genev_br_relationship defined to compare to 0.

If I might suggest a fix to avoid such crashes in the future, there's a lot of if flag == False: or if variable_number > 0: in the script. You can omit the second part and just have if not flag: or if variable_number:.

Renpy will force those variables to booleans, so None won't get compared to anything and crash the game.

Last edited:

DeepBauhaus

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
Thanks for the reply, loving the game. While you're at it; the stats screen for Brigitte at that point in the game crashes, there is no `genev_br_relationship` defined to compare it to.

If I might suggest a fix to avoid such crashes in the future, there's a lot of `if flag == False:` or `if variable_number > 0:` in the script. You can omit the second part and just have `if not flag:` or `if variable_number:`.

Renpy will force those variables to booleans, so `None` won't get compared to anything and crash the game.
That's strange. [EDIT: It was a typo. The dumbest kind of coding error] Thanks for the suggestions; I have zero programming experience (as you can see from looking at my code) so this is the most challenging part for me.

Last edited:

Marcanius

Sep 9, 2020
No worries, as a python dev by day, finding these little programming nuggets and sharing them with AVN devs is a guilty pleasure of mine.

The crash I get when opening the stat link in the quick menu and clicking Brigitte's is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ddf

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
No worries, as a python dev by day, finding these little programming nuggets and sharing them with AVN devs is a guilty pleasure of mine.

The crash I get when opening the stat link in the quick menu and clicking Brigitte's is this:
I found it. The variable was defined as gen_br_relationship, not genev_br_relationship. A typo (sheepish)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoyalSwitch-0.04
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Royal Switch [v0.04.1] [DeepBauhaus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Damn - another game built on the unstable 8.1.1 SDK - cannot use Mac at all...

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
I had not heard this. Any workarounds?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sorry...trying to reply to a different comment. Shouldn't do this while I'm working...
If you are talking about Mac and SDK 8.1.1 that's the only one I've heard of, is from that user, and could because older Mac and the like, as I've heard or at least no other person commented on it has there have been many games using 8.1.1 or even nightly builds.

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
If you are talking about Mac and SDK 8.1.1 that's the only one I've heard of, is from that user, and could because older Mac and the like, as I've heard or at least no other person commented on it has there have been many games using 8.1.1 or even nightly builds.
Okay good. I tested on a Mac, but that was before I updated to 8.1.1 so I was worried.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoyalSwitch-0.04.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
I wanna start off by saying that I like this game quite a bit, so don't take what I'm about to say the wrong way.

But can I please draw everyone's attention to this for just a moment.. Open at your own risk, ignore this message if pubic hair disgusts you or makes you oink like a giraffe while dancing the polka wearing a pink wig made from broken hopes and dreams.

Because we definitely don't want that, I think...

Can someone please explain to me why there is hair growing out of her clitoris...?

Look, if you're someone that enjoys a good bush on a woman, great. All the power to ya and I won't love you any less for it. But if we're adding pubic hair to a character in a VN, can we at the very least make sure it's situated in the correct location and doesn't look like there's tiny little noodles coming out of her pleasure button.. Because this just looks like "anime food gone horribly wrong".

All jokes aside, If there was ever a render worthy of a redo I'd say this is it because this is just... Ew... Unless of course this is a totally normal feature for a Mountain Elf, if that's the case then (still ew) I'll just shut up and go prepare myself a nice steaming bowl of Ramen noodles.

Now please excuse me as I'm running quite late for my session of "hanging my head in shame", as punishment for the terrible jokes I've just made.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Royal Switch version 0.04.2 has been released.

Changelog:

This version fixes a bug that caused a crash with "Brigitte agrees to feed Bruno," a couple of missing images, and a problem with the Patron Gallery.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes