DeepBauhaus

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
Your response made me curious so I skimmed through the script just to get a feel for what it's like. Noticed that in chapter 3 when Brigitte refuses a command her obedience_br increases, which seemed odd. But it's consistent enough that it seems to be deliberate: There doesn't seem to be any way to avoid her becoming more obedient.
That sounds like an error.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
script_br3.rpy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course this is just based on me skimming the script. I may have missed or misread something crucial, in which case my apologies.

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
script_br3.rpy

Of course this is just based on me skimming the script. I may have missed or misread something crucial, in which case my apologies.
Yep, that doesn't really make sense logically; why would refusal increase obedience? I think I will have to leave it in so as to not crash everyone's saves, but I will account for it in the future.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yep, that doesn't really make sense logically; why would refusal increase obedience? I think I will have to leave it in so as to not crash everyone's saves, but I will account for it in the future.

Yeah, her story arc seems fairly predetermined, at least for now. The player can either have her go along with it voluntarily or refuse and be forced to agree to it anyway. (And the discussion of her never having enjoyed sex getting cut off just as someone suggests bondage seems like pretty obvious foreshadowing.) That's not intended as a dig at the game btw.; plenty of visual novel-style games do this as a way to avoid excessive branching. It's just a matter of managing expectations.

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
Yeah, her story arc seems fairly predetermined, at least for now. The player can either have her go along with it voluntarily or refuse and be forced to agree to it anyway. (And the discussion of her never having enjoyed sex getting cut off just as someone suggests bondage seems like pretty obvious foreshadowing.) That's not intended as a dig at the game btw.; plenty of visual novel-style games do this as a way to avoid excessive branching. It's just a matter of managing expectations.
That's right. There will be (relatively) significant branching later, but I don't have the programming chops to create another GGGB. At its core, hers is a training story.

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
Hi DeepBauhaus, I am trying to create my signature on this forum (by adding a few games that I like), do you mind if I add your "Royal Switch" signature/picture to my signature with the word "Fan"?
Speaking of this...at some point I created an alternate banner featuring Georges, but I never uploaded it. I know he has his fans. Would anyone be interested if I uploaded that banner so it could be used?

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Speaking of this...at some point I created an alternate banner featuring Georges, but I never uploaded it. I know he has his fans. Would anyone be interested if I uploaded that banner so it could be used?
Could you, please, also upload your current signature with the word "FAN" (so people know that I am not a developer of your beatuful game), because I cannot upload your modified signature (with this word) from my PC.

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I posted a couple of "fan" sigs. They are a little smaller than the one I use and there's animation!

Find them here: https://f95zone.to/threads/post-your-signatures-here.17387/post-11062917
DeepBauhaus - Thank you very much for the new signatures! The signature with Georges is really cute too (although it might send a wrong message about your game - but I've seen a few people on this forum who likes those 'fury' games). Personally, I think both girls are really cute and sexy (plus it looks like Esther hair started to grow long again (y), so soon they will look like twins).

I want to add that I really like your answer to gregers (and completely agree with you - none of us wants to see anther mindless MC(s)).

BTW: Congratulations on a midpoint of the next release!

Last edited:

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I have a question for DeepBauhaus:

Are you planning to include some "gloryhole" scenes in training/corruption paths for any/both MCs (as a training tool for developing better oral skills)?

Maybe something tasteful like a scene from the first version of "Because I love her" game.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Royal Switch [v0.04] [DeepBauhaus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes