Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Interesting premise for an adult game, this is something I'd expect more from the Disney channel.

DeepBauhaus

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
Hi all. As you might have seen, I am an occasional—if minor—contributor to this thread. I have seen some questions come up a few times that I think I can address. My answers, of course, might not be to everyone’s satisfaction, but I understand that to be part of the human condition.

To many of the questions, the answer is “just wait,” which is a bit hard to swallow, I know. As an excuse, I will tell you my favorite fantasy writer is Robin Hobb, and if you have ever read her stuff, you know that means I like a slow-building story. So I beg your patience with some of this.

To the questions!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hi all. As you might have seen, I am an occasional—if minor—contributor to this thread. I have seen some questions come up a few times that I think I can address. My answers, of course, might not be to everyone’s satisfaction, but I understand that to be part of the human condition.

To many of the questions, the answer is “just wait,” which is a bit hard to swallow, I know. As an excuse, I will tell you my favorite fantasy writer is Robin Hobb, and if you have ever read her stuff, you know that means I like a slow-building story. So I beg your patience with some of this.

To the questions!

Appreciate the clarifications! The submission/corruption stuff means this probably isn't for me specifically (don't enjoy playing female mc's as submissive or weak-willed, just a personal preference), but you're trying to do interesting things here. Best of luck with it.

Reactions: Arra64

LinchCAP

Feb 20, 2022
I'm liking the game for now, graphically it looks very good, the music accompanies and the story, although it still needs to be developed, seems to be interesting.
I would like to know if in the future you plan to include a guide so that we can more comfortably choose which path to follow.
Finally, for the developer who knows that in this link:

(10) LISTA DE JUEGOS EN ESPAÑOL/SPANISH GAMES | F95zone

A patch has been made to play the game in Spanish, it is very well done and has not failed.
Thank you very much for the game :D

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020

To the questions!

Very informative post. Just want to clarify something since I'm one of the ones who called the switch dumb (maybe the only one?). It's just a pet peeve of mine. It doesn't actually affect the quality of the game or story. It's just such a common trope that it started nagging at me. But I've watched, and still watch, shows and movies where a lot of the central conflict is simply rooted in the characters being stupid and/or not knowing how to communicate. I wanna rip my hair out whenever someone is put in an easily misinterpreted situation and they just repeat, "Wait. It's not what you think. Let me explain." 50 million times without actually trying to explain the situation.

But it's just a pet peeve, and I still enjoy most of those shows/movies. So, just wanted to make sure it's clear that I don't think the reason for the switch makes the game or story bad. It's still pretty good and has promise. Keep up the good work.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
A; Yes! But maybe not in the way you are thinking. One of the primary supporting characters will realize she is gay as part of her character journey. As for the main protagonists: at least one of them will have the option for a female love interest, but that would be a bisexual, not be lesbian-only, option.
To make it short, the only way to avoid dicks is to avoid the game, did i summarize that correctly?

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
View attachment 2698641 View attachment 2698641 A little preview of the next release. Brigitte is making friends, as you can see...
This is a really good game! It has a non-standard plot, very cool images (the princess looks amazing - can't wait to see the next episode). It has the right pace (not too fast and not too slow) and it is really interesting to see where the story is going with the bratty princess and her friends.

This game does not have a lot publicity yet, but it is because it is still a very new game. I am sure if the author continue this great story without any major delays - the more people will notice this game and more patrons will be added (look how some new games were growing from about 10 patrons to 50 plus within less than a year).

I hope that DeepBauhaus will not be discouraged with the lack of the patrons now and the world will have another great story!

Last edited:

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
This is a really good game! It has a non-standard plot, very cool images (the princess looks amazing - can't wait to see the next episode). It has the right pace (not too fast and not too slow) and it is really interesting to see where the story is going with the bratty princess and her friends.

This game does not have a lot publicity yet, but it is because it is still a very new game. I am sure if the author continue this great story without any major delays - the more people will notice this game and more patrons will be added (look how some new games were growing from about 10 patrons to 50 plus within less than a year).

I hope that DeepBauhaus will not be discouraged with the lack of the patrons now and the world will have another great story!
Thanks for your kind words! I'm on an approximate 2-month schedule at this time--I work alone and I can't really go faster than that if I want to advance the story in a meaningful way. Honestly, knowing people are interested and enjoying my game keeps me going, so a post like this is really appreciated.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
DeepBauhaus, I want you to know that because of your game I actually created this account on this forum a few days ago and you were the first person that I sent my first message (before that I was just "lurking" here for the last few years just reading other people messages).

Your game is really touched me - there is something about this game that got me really hooked (and I did play a few games in the last few years). There is a combination of something sweet about this game (reminded me "My life with Mary") and something very sexy (and a litte bit kinky) about the beautiful, smart and a little bit bratty Brigitte (well, she is a princess after all). I don't know Python programming language very well, but I checked some variable (including currently hidden stats) and I believe this game is going to be a big hit (may be not as big as BADIK, but still).

Initially I was thinking about trying to just support to your game financially, but recently my credit card got hacked and now I barely use a new one (if I have two incidents withing a short period of time it would affect my credit rating - which is a big thing in AU). So instead I decided to help you to promote your game (and will try to support your game in a few months or so).

I think your Great Game definetely needs some promotion. I personally will try to mention it in different threads on this forum (with a similar themes), because people simple don't know about your game (which means they don't know what they are missing!) - especially when there are so many new games come everyday and then a few month later many of them disappear without a trace. So leave this part with me.

I was also thinking maybe you can show currently hidden stats - so more people know where the game is going. As a suggestion also, I would add another 'hidden' (or not) stat after the Brigitte's 'Sp..' stat - something with the 'oral' skill (because we don't want Brigitte to accidentally get pregnant ;) - this should also make some gamers more interested in this game). But ultimately - you are The Artist and only YOU can decide what you want to do with your game (so feel free to ignore this paragraph suggestions if you don't like it - I am not going to be offended).

Now we need your help too. I noticed that many games on this forum have a weekly updates (normally around Thursday/Friday - so people can read them and make comments during the weekend - which would generate more much needed attention to your game). It does not have to be "five paragraph" message, just a few sentence like "everything is good, progress is 30%, etc" and one little screenshot, which does not have to revieal too much about the current work in a progress - or it could be just a wallpaper similar to "Marry Christmas" poster from you Patreon page (especially if we can see a little bit more of Brigitte's beautiful legs).

Also on your Patreon page, you can attract more people showing something, but hidding the rest (which would make more people curious and get them hooked) - one example, maybe showing "Cutting Room Floor-Queen Brigitte" (if it is a starting point with a hint that something is abut to start), but hiding "Cutting Room Floor-Brigitte satisfied" (which would allow people's imagination run wild and they become very curious what is actually happened). You can probably check BeWilder page on Patreon (as an example).

If I think of something else I will let you know. And thank you again for your great work.

Last edited:

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
DeepBauhaus, I want you to know that because of your game I actually created this account on this forum a few days ago and you were the first person that I sent my first message (before that I was just "lurking" here for the last few years just reading other people messages).

Your game is really touched me - there is something about this game that got me really hooked (and I did play a few games in the last few years). There is a combination of something sweet about this game (reminded me "My life with Mary") and something very sexy (and a litte bit kinky) about the beautiful, smart and a little bit bratty Brigitte (well, she is a princess after all). I don't know Python programming language very well, but I checked some variable (including currently hidden stats) and I believe this game is going to be a big hit (may be not as big as BADIK, but still).

Initially I was thinking about trying to just support to your game financially, but recently my credit card got hacked and now I barely use a new one (if I have two incidents withing a short period of time it would affect my credit rating - which is a big thing in AU). So instead I decided to help you to promote your game (and will try to support your game in a few months or so).

I think your Great Game definetely needs some promotion. I personally will try to mention it in different threads on this forum (with a similar themes), because people simple don't know about your game (which means they don't know what they are missing!) - especially when there are so many new games come everyday and then a few month later many of them disappear without a trace. So leave this part with me.

I was also thinking maybe you can show currently hidden stats - so more people know where the game is going. As a suggestion also, I would add another 'hidden' (or not) stat after the Brigitte's 'Sp..' stat - something with the 'oral' skill (because we don't want Brigitte to accidentally get pregnant ;) - this should also make some gamers more interested in this game). But ultimately - you are The Artist and only YOU can decide what you want to do with your game (so feel free to ignore this paragraph suggestions if you don't like it - I am not going to be offended).

Now we need your help too. I noticed that many games on this forum have a weekly updates (normally around Thursday/Friday - so people can read them and make comments during the weekend - which would generate more much needed attention to your game). It does not have to be "five paragraph" message, just a few sentence like "everything is good, progress is 30%, etc" and one little screenshot, which does not have to revieal too much about the current work in a progress - or it could be just a wallpaper similar to "Marry Christmas" poster from you Patreon page (especially if we can see a little bit more of Brigitte's beautiful legs).

Also on your Patreon page, you can attract more people showing something, but hidding the rest (which would make more people curious and get them hooked) - one example, maybe showing "Cutting Room Floor-Queen Brigitte" (if it is a starting point with a hint that something is abut to start), but hiding "Cutting Room Floor-Brigitte satisfied" (which would allow people's imagination run wild and they become very curious what is actually happened). You can probably check BeWilder page on Patreon (as an example).

If I think of something else I will let you know. And thank you again for your great work.
Thanks for the suggestions! You are not wrong...I have not been all that great about promotion. It's one of those things I didn't really think about when I started this project.

As for you other suggestions: I don't really have a problem with opening up the hidden stats. I originally created the stats page for my own development use anyway; if people really want to see it, I say let them see it. The hidden stat categories will be visible in the next update (people can let me know if they hate it). And I will start updating this thread (as well as the public area of my Patreon) with more-frequent status updates starting this week. I have a little graph for it and everything, so I'm happy to share it with a larger audience.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Thanks for the suggestions! You are not wrong...I have not been all that great about promotion. It's one of those things I didn't really think about when I started this project.

As for you other suggestions: I don't really have a problem with opening up the hidden stats. I originally created the stats page for my own development use anyway; if people really want to see it, I say let them see it. The hidden stat categories will be visible in the next update (people can let me know if they hate it). And I will start updating this thread (as well as the public area of my Patreon) with more-frequent status updates starting this week. I have a little graph for it and everything, so I'm happy to share it with a larger audience.
DeepBauhaus - I am glad that I could help!

BTW. Here is a perfect example how some developers promote their games on this forum, which you may find helpful:

There is a game called Dreamland. This game had a first release around November 2022 (and yes - it had good quality graphics and probably about one or two hours of playtime). But then there was nothing. And I mean really nothing for a long long period of time - till the middle of April 2023 (almost half a year later!). But the developer(s) were constantly (at least once per week) posting a short message with a new image/wallpaper - check their thread around page 10, for example, - which is around the Christmas/New Year. Before the second release of the game (April 2023) - I really thought that there was a 90% chance that the game was abandoned and they just milking patrons. And I checked today - the game has 382 patrons on Patreon! Their thread on this site is full of comments from the users plus some people even create their own 'fan art' for their game. So just look at their thread to get a general feeling how you can improve things here to make your Great Game the next Big Hit.

I don't think you are doing your game for financial reasons only, but still it would be nice for you to get some extra money (even to buy a better computer hardware for creating more images/videos, etc). Once you get more fans (who know that you are here for the long run) - this game could go for years (look at the other games like "Ring of Lust", "Bad Hero", BADIK, etc.) The possibilities are really endless with your game: you can create a Second, Third Seasons, etc. For example, Season Two: once the Princess is back to the castle - the Great War could start and both girls (plus some of their friends) get captured by the enemies and have to "find the way" to free themselves and even defeat the evil kingdom. Season Three: Brigitte might get married with the prince from the another kingdom, but he does not really love her (maybe he is gay or loves somebody else) and he had to marry Brigitte for political purposes only - what would Brigitte do in this situation? etc. These are just a few examples that came to my mind after playing your Masterpiece (and believe me - I am not a creative person at all). So it is all in your hands. And I really hope your game is going to be a Big Hit in the nearest future - it has everything for it!

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I get that. I'm trying to make a distinction between the two. Brigitte will never be weak-willed.
Your response made me curious so I skimmed through the script just to get a feel for what it's like. Noticed that in chapter 3 when Brigitte refuses a command her obedience_br increases, which seemed odd. But it's consistent enough that it seems to be deliberate: There doesn't seem to be any way to avoid her becoming more obedient.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes