yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoyalSwitch-0.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The protagonists are both 20 when the game starts. The pictures with the loli vibe are from the prologue.
Oh neat, thanks! Those screen shots were what turned me away the first time.

Features
  • Domination and submission
  • Bondage and discipline
Any suggestion so far if the protagonists can be dominant or submissive?

Edit: Ah, I'd missed this bit of the pitch, which probably answers my question:
  • I created this story in part to explore the related but distinct genres of training and corruption. How are they similar? How are they different? Most importantly, how do they look from the perspective of the object of the training or corruption?
Don't much fancy playing an object these days, but hopefully other people will enjoy it.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Royal Switch [v0.03] [DeepBauhaus] crunched
Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,41 GB / 304 MB - RoyalSwitch-0.03-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,40 GB / 289 MB - RoyalSwitch-0.03-mac-crunched.zip
= ~21,6% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/original

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Why do they switch places?

I'm interested in the princess getting corrupted by the pleb, not so much in the other side :unsure:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Really like it so far.

Good corruption is fun and humiliation as punishment is great but I really don't like to see female MC's get raped. Has the dev ever said if that is something they have planned?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Is there an interesting story because the models look a bit weird, they have that plastic look and the mouths are really Betty Boob like!!! But well if the story is not some childish fairy tale it may be worth it.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Why do they switch places?

I'm interested in the princess getting corrupted by the pleb, not so much in the other side :unsure:
It's quite dumb why they switch. I won't spoil it, but it wasn't by choice, but rather, by stupidity. And I haven't played through the whole thing yet, but so far, it seems like the princess doesn't need corrupting. If anything, it seems like the peasant is more "pure" and in danger of being corrupted by the princess' lifestyle.

Anyway, it looks like a promising game. I did have an audible groan, and mentally facepalmed when I saw why they switched. But that's just me. Blatantly stupid decisions in stories is a pet peeve of mine. But I'll get over it, and I'm curious to see how the story unfolds.

Reactions: Legend 123
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes