Arra64

Jul 7, 2020
I have read many posts looking for clarity on the question;

Are there lesbian routes planned?
or
To make it short, the only way to avoid dicks is to avoid the game, did i summarize that correctly?
but I could not find a definitive answer from the dev.

It is mainly choices I am interested in, will my MC be forced into a sexual encounters against her will, and become nothing but a bucket or will the heroine have the strength of character to choose her relationships.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I have read many posts looking for clarity on the question;

or

but I could not find a definitive answer from the dev.

It is mainly choices I am interested in, will my MC be forced into a sexual encounters against her will, and become nothing but a bucket or will the heroine have the strength of character to choose her relationships.
Like all "royalty" and their doppelgangers, "cumbucket" is what she was born for. Usually with a relative to "keep the blood pure." ;)

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
damn, the game is really good, but why ia the tag of monster? I didnt see any monster or even something sexually related to those

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
damn, the game is really good, but why ia the tag of monster? I didnt see any monster or even something sexually related to those
I think the monster-girl tag refers to the Elves. I'm not sure; I'm not in charge of thread. Still...Elves!
Here are the relevant site rules:
  • Monster [Any male sentient being that is not human, robot, animal, or furry. e.g trolls, orcs.]
  • Monster Girl [Any female sentient being that is not human, robot, animal, or furry. e.g trolls, orcs.]
So, yup, it's those nasty elves.

DeepBauhaus

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
  • Monster [Any male sentient being that is not human, robot, animal, or furry. e.g trolls, orcs.]
  • Monster Girl [Any female sentient being that is not human, robot, animal, or furry. e.g trolls, orcs.]
They're not nasty! Though some of them can be kind of bitchy...

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
it feel weird tbh, elves really just have a slight change compared to humans

Marcanius

Sep 9, 2020
I think there's a bug in the 'Feed Bruno' options. The script wants you to have obedience_br > 5, but I believe at that point you can only have up to 4:
  • Let Simon sleep in his own bed in ch2; 1
  • In ch3 act1, for any option when deciding whether to have Brigitte clean her room, 2
  • Another in ch3 act1 for cleaning the barracks; 3
  • And wearing the wench outfit in ch3 act2; 4
So the option to accept feeding Bruno is never available.

Last edited:

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
I think there's a bug in the 'Feed Bruno' options. The script wants you to have obedience_br > 5, but I believe at that point you can only have up to 4:
  • Let Simon sleep in his own bed in ch2; 1
  • In ch3 act1, for any option when deciding whether to have Brigitte clean her room, 2
  • Another in ch3 act1 for cleaning the barracks; 3
  • And wearing the wench outfit in ch3 act2; 4
So the option to accept feeding Bruno is never available.
The problem arises from an earlier error, where I added obedience for the "clean your room" refusals. If you refused every time, you could have a maximum of, I think, 9 points. That doesn't make any sense, but I was afraid I would break any saves made after that scene if I removed them. I'm going to have to remove them. I'll do a bug fix. Thanks for pointing it out.

Reactions: Walter Victor

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
I have a bit of a bug workaround to announce. It has been pointed out a couple of times that I screwed up the points system for Brigitte's "obedience" trait. I have gone back and fixed that. So far in testing it hasn't broken old saves, but I can't guarantee it won't. I plan to release a bug fix in the next few days. until then...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for the inconvenience. It's a learning process!

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes