KukriMachete

Oct 25, 2019
Font change.
I made it so the text is readable by swapping ttf file in game/common/fonts for Junicode font.
Just throw it in the main folder and rewrite

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
I was trying to play a bratty Brigitte, at some point the game ask if she should wear the clothes given, she can do "Au Nature" but then the game puts you in the main menu.

DeepBauhaus

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
I was trying to play a bratty Brigitte, at some point the game ask if she should wear the clothes given, she can do "Au Nature" but then the game puts you in the main menu.
I'm not able to replicate this. Are you going from an old save or a new game?

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
I don't like the overall arc of Bridgette's story. I hate that I can't refuse Bruno's requests.
I DM'd you about this. This should not be happening--especially after the changes made in v. 0.10. I'd like to troubleshoot it with you.

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
I'm not able to replicate this. Are you going from an old save or a new game?
New game, the Au Nature option when she has to clean her clothes, she does it nude, then tries the dress anyway and goes to main menu, the other option works continues as intended

Reactions: boof59

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
New game, the Au Nature option when she has to clean her clothes, she does it nude, then tries the dress anyway and goes to main menu, the other option works continues as intended
I found it. Stupid error on my part. Here's a hotfix. Drop this in the game file. I'll release a bugfixed version in the next week or so.

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
I also want to say that is very nice being able to talk with a Dev!

Is it intended that brat Brigette is forced to take Siobhan offer?
It is true that Brigitte will eventually take Siobhan up on her offer. I don't see it as being "forced." It's not a Bruno task. She's curious about and wants to try it deep down. She resists at first because she isn't ready.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
It is true that Brigitte will eventually take Siobhan up on her offer. I don't see it as being "forced." It's not a Bruno task. She's curious about and wants to try it deep down. She resists at first because she isn't ready.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That sounds pretty cool, that one just feels a bit counter-intuitive, mostly because you are trying to say no, and it says yes, so it made me believe it might be a bug, how does it work for her so say no? Like you will expect the less willed Brigette to be unable to refuse a dominatrix, I do see how losing control might be apealing for a princess, maybe not in that enviroment that said.

Reactions: gregers

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
That sounds pretty cool, that one just feels a bit counter-intuitive, mostly because you are trying to say no, and it says yes, so it made me believe it might be a bug, how does it work for her so say no? Like you will expect the less willed Brigette to be unable to refuse a dominatrix, I do see how losing control might be apealing for a princess, maybe not in that enviroment that said.
She has that internal dialogue where she remembers He'Thar asking if she might be into this kind of thing (when they are at the picnic wondering why she is never sexually satisfied). She's genuinely curious, so she decides to try it. Plus, a bratty sub is still a sub. And remember: Siobhan tells her she can always call it off if she doesn't like it.

That said, I am going to clean up the dialogue in that part to make it clearer.

telidar

Jul 28, 2023
I'm really liking this, but as someone else mentioned, Bridges side of the story is like the opposite of "learning to accept the commonfolk" - I get it that she is a sub and enjoys (secretly or not) that kind of treatment, but everyone there, except for maybe the domme lady and the tavern owner, is an awful manipulative fuck with no redeeming qualities, the spymaster who decides to leave an heir to the throne, daughter of her late friend, in the hands of a disgraced noble turned bandit deserves a special mention, lol. I just don't see what Brigitte's supposed to be learning there, aside from indulging her submissive fantasies - it's hot, sure, but well...

Reactions: ffive and gregers

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
I'm really liking this, but as someone else mentioned, Bridges side of the story is like the opposite of "learning to accept the commonfolk" - I get it that she is a sub and enjoys (secretly or not) that kind of treatment, but everyone there, except for maybe the domme lady and the tavern owner, is an awful manipulative fuck with no redeeming qualities, the spymaster who decides to leave an heir to the throne, daughter of her late friend, in the hands of a disgraced noble turned bandit deserves a special mention, lol. I just don't see what Brigitte's supposed to be learning there, aside from indulging her submissive fantasies - it's hot, sure, but well...
Wait for Chapter 4...

Reactions: single_guy_from_au

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm assuming that Brigitte's first move on retaking her throne will be having her spymaster executed along with every other miserable toad complicit in keeping her there, not least her gaslighting wannabe mistress.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive and DasImp

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
I don't like the overall arc of Bridgette's story. I hate that I can't refuse Bruno's requests.
"Siobhan" would be a good Dom. I wouldn't wish anyone to sub to "Bruno" though. What a poorly designed character he is.

Whoever wrote that character isn't remotely close to understanding power play and proper D/s relationships between two human beings.

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
Hey all. I held a poll last week asking my patrons which routes they were playing. I found the results interesting, and I thought I would present it to a wider audience. If you want to take it, it's on my development thread Here.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes