rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

jsx3323

Jul 30, 2021
Can you add to the whitelist? When I use this edition of qBittorrent, it can't find peers. But it works, when I use Transmission.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Can you add to the whitelist? When I use this edition of qBittorrent, it can't find peers. But it works, when I use Transmission.
I can't, sorry. The tracker already limits what clients can connect to the swarm so using this instead of normal qbittorrent doesn't offer any advantages.

jsx3323

Jul 30, 2021
I can't, sorry. The tracker already limits what clients can connect to the swarm so using this instead of normal qbittorrent doesn't offer any advantages.
Thanks for your reply and your work. Your torrents make me convenient to download Ren'Py games.

Reactions: RPDL

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Artificier

Artificier

Jun 18, 2017
I am seeding this torrent, and have uploadet 918 GB, so it should work, maybe the problem is at your end, do you have problems with other torrents from rpdl ???
Thanks for your answer. I was using qBittorrent 4.2 which was apparently an old version of the client, I just updated it and now it works just fine. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the seed

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Thanks for your answer. I was using qBittorrent 4.2 which was apparently an old version of the client, I just updated it and now it works just fine. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the seed
Unfortunately I can't modify the tracker response without recompiling. The message it says now is "unapproved client" so it should display correctly for the clients - assuming the clients properly display the message that is.

Reactions: Artificier

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
you tease, i get depressed (not really) when ever i see you. im the one who torrents on mobile, and cant any more.

so far there isnt any mobile torrents apps that are on your whitelist, at least on android that i know of.

Reactions: RPDL

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Can you please add Flud for android to the whitelist please? Not being able to download on my perfect VN-reading android tablet is so sad.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
if there is an android torrent app you would recommend that works in your whitelist please recommend it
If we can find one yeah.
Can you please add Flud for android to the whitelist please? Not being able to download on my perfect VN-reading android tablet is so sad.
Doesn't appear to be open source, can't find the PeerID for it anywhere either.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
If we can find one yeah.
Doesn't appear to be open source, can't find the PeerID for it anywhere either.
What about It seems to be open sourced.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
What about It seems to be open sourced.
Would you happen to have a few minutes free to install it and check if there are ads or a premium version? It doesn't look like it.

This one looks to be built on libtorrent4j which is built on libtorrent which should be whitelisted, I doubt it'll work though. Anyone wanna test?

Last edited:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
There's also (GPLv3), I haven't tested it but it might be suitable. It's available on the and .

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
Would you happen to have a few minutes free to install it and check if there are ads or a premium version? It doesn't look like it.

This one looks to be built on libtorrent4j which is built on libtorrent which should be whitelisted, I doubt it'll work though. Anyone wanna test?
the biglybt doesnt seem to have ads or a premium from when i installed it just now.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
the biglybt doesnt seem to have ads or a premium from when i installed it just now.
It does unfortunately:

In-app Products
$0.99 – $14.99 per item

This one seems like the best fit if possible -
it might even be pre-whitelisted as it's based on libtorrent.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
It does unfortunately:

In-app Products
$0.99 – $14.99 per item

This one seems like the best fit if possible -
it might even be pre-whitelisted as it's based on libtorrent.
oh didnt see that. ill install the libtorrent one then