rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
well its not working at moment been 5 min and nothing is seeding, this one is more detailed compaired to most android torrent clients ive used, so im using it as default. so unless im doing something wrong, i dont think its working so far

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
okay so forgive me in advance, I'm bit of a dumb-dumb with these kinds of things..

months ago, I was able to download a few VN games via Torrent files.. and didn't seem to get any issue at all..
and now recently, any game I try downloading the torrent zip, doesn't work anymore...
it's stuck with "FINDING PEERS 0.0%"
i'm using uTorrent by the way..
I like the torrent way, coz it's fast, reliable, and mostly safe, Mega is a bummer for me, I have limits only of a certain GB, and MixDrop takes forever..
and some amazing games out there are beyond 5 GB.

so um.. S.O.S anyone? thank you to anyone who'll respond.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
okay so forgive me in advance, I'm bit of a dumb-dumb with these kinds of things..

months ago, I was able to download a few VN games via Torrent files.. and didn't seem to get any issue at all..
and now recently, any game I try downloading the torrent zip, doesn't work anymore...
it's stuck with "FINDING PEERS 0.0%"
i'm using uTorrent by the way..
I like the torrent way, coz it's fast, reliable, and mostly safe, Mega is a bummer for me, I have limits only of a certain GB, and MixDrop takes forever..
and some amazing games out there are beyond 5 GB.

so um.. S.O.S anyone? thank you to anyone who'll respond.
Use one of the approved clients. For more you can always look here:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
hello android users,

when someone has some time can they test out this client please ( ). the developers have replied and the peerID is whitelisted so should be all set.

let me know!

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
hello android users,

when someone has some time can they test out this client please ( ). the developers have replied and the peerID is whitelisted so should be all set.

let me know!
doesnt work i get a session error: operation not supported on transport endpoint,..
i think its the app itself so no clue what to do nothing downloads on my end, and i dont have enough of the know how to mess with the settings

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
doesnt work i get a session error: operation not supported on transport endpoint,..
i think its the app itself so no clue what to do nothing downloads on my end, and i dont have enough of the know how to mess with the settings

does this help?

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
i get the session error just starting up the app, and nothing downloads not just from you. so i think it might be an app thing

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
i get the session error just starting up the app, and nothing downloads not just from you. so i think it might be an app thing
I saw a review with the same error, I should have some time free later to dig about a bit more. Hopefully it's something straightforward. Keep me posted if you find any more info.

Reactions: jillybeans

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
I saw a review with the same error, I should have some time free later to dig about a bit more. Hopefully it's something straightforward. Keep me posted if you find any more info.
thanks for your continuing help with this matter

taler

Oct 5, 2017
hello android users,

let me know!
Trying it ATM, 0 peers, though the torrent is working successfully in the app.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Trying it ATM, 0 peers, though the torrent is working successfully in the app.
Would you mind closing the app and restarting it and letting me know if there's any improvement?

Also are you running version 3.3?

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
Would you mind closing the app and restarting it and letting me know if there's any improvement?

Also are you running version 3.3?
well i mean the torrent loads onto the app but there is no peers no anything. and i tried restarting multiple times, if that helps. even redownloading app and torrent didnt help and yes it is version 3.3?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RPDL

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
hello android users,

let me know!
Downloaded it from Google store, installed it on Android 8.1 and try with one torrent. At least with WiFi, my phone and LibreTorrent 3.3 works.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
Downloaded it from Google store, installed it on Android 8.1 and try with one torrent. At least with WiFi, my phone and LibreTorrent 3.3 works.
dang i was avoiding wifi cause my 3g is faster, i might as well just use pc if it only uses wifi

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
dang i was avoiding wifi cause my 3g is faster, i might as well just use pc if it only uses wifi
Don't know. I assume, a lot of data hungry apps avoided cellular network per default.

Remind me on the last of the month, then I can (and would) try it with cellular network only, if it still is a problem.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I actually had the opposite experience. When I tried while on wifi, it wouldn't work (because i block torrenting on my home network - ironic right?). When i switched to 4g, it started immediately.

I also had the same error you did until i used 4g.