rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
I have been using the torrents since 30 December, it looks like some of the torrents are more popular than others :cool:

SnapCrab_NoName_2022-1-5_16-18-46_No-00.png

Reactions: txtBild

Gee2

Jun 23, 2020
I work at home with this old version 2.2.1. I have at my server´s many different versions of 4 clients rtorrent, transmission qbit and deluge, but non is whitelisted. I don´t like to be up to date, becauce that made much trouble with autosnatching, i like to use autoirrsi or faster solutions, and a small bug can stop everything.
I had around 15 tb upload with under 50 snatched filesbest ratio was over 600 at being a dik 8.2

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
Hi,

Thank you very much for the hard work.

I started to have issues downloading your torrents. Udp connections either says bad connections or unapproved client.
Please see attached screen. I disabled DHT/Peer, nothing changed. Other torrents works fine with udp/dht/peer. Any advise?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I work at home with this old version 2.2.1. I have at my server´s many different versions of 4 clients rtorrent, transmission qbit and deluge, but non is whitelisted. I don´t like to be up to date, becauce that made much trouble with autosnatching, i like to use autoirrsi or faster solutions, and a small bug can stop everything.
I had around 15 tb upload with under 50 snatched filesbest ratio was over 600 at being a dik 8.2
rtorrent 0.9.8 is whitelisted (and ~18 months old) and that works okay with irssi snatching, i know - i do it myself :)
can you forward me along what versions you use for the other clients also? Is there any specific reason you use 4 clients or were you just testing?

Hi,

Thank you very much for the hard work.

I started to have issues downloading your torrents. Udp connections either says bad connections or unapproved client.
Please see attached screen. I disabled DHT/Peer, nothing changed. Other torrents works fine with udp/dht/peer. Any advise?
Hi, it's because that client isn't whitelisted. You can check the clients here - I reccomend installing qbittorrent

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
rtorrent 0.9.8 is whitelisted (and ~18 months old) and that works okay with irssi snatching, i know - i do it myself :)
can you forward me along what versions you use for the other clients also? Is there any specific reason you use 4 clients or were you just testing?

Hi, it's because that client isn't whitelisted. You can check the clients here - I reccomend installing qbittorrent
Thanks. Installing asap.

Reactions: RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Thundas

geno4952

May 3, 2017
the torrent for Unlimited Pleasure doesn't seem to work for me. I'm using Utorrent and it has been looking for peers for almost 30 minutes now. What could the problem be? I have used your torrents before and give you my thanks for all your efforts here.
Edit.... I'm not super tech savvy but I did try this... Disable DHT and PEX (peer exchange), ensure UDP is enabled. .... with no positive results

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
the torrent for Unlimited Pleasure doesn't seem to work for me. I'm using Utorrent and it has been looking for peers for almost 30 minutes now. What could the problem be? I have used your torrents before and give you my thanks for all your efforts here.
Edit.... I'm not super tech savvy but I did try this... Disable DHT and PEX (peer exchange), ensure UDP is enabled. .... with no positive results
Which version?
Other than that I would recommend you look at rpdl's .

Reactions: RPDL

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I would like to sort Games list by newest on as that's how I browse F95's latest updates. I know you want to keep it super simple, super light and all that, not a huge deal if 'no' but I'd love it.

geno4952

May 3, 2017
Which version?
Other than that I would recommend you look at rpdl's .
Hey..... version 3.5.5... it seems to have been working fine until I tried this one torrent. I have downloaded 6 or 8 torrents from rpdl.net without any issues so I am stumped. I did go through the FAQ and nothing there worked either. So I waited the 3 hours to get it from Mixdrop but thanks just the same

Peace

Update..... I found that using uTorrent ver. 2.2.1 works beautifully... in case others have this issue

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hey..... version 3.5.5... it seems to have been working fine until I tried this one torrent. I have downloaded 6 or 8 torrents from rpdl.net without any issues so I am stumped. I did go through the FAQ and nothing there worked either. So I waited the 3 hours to get it from Mixdrop but thanks just the same

Peace
utorrent 3.5.5 isn't on the whitelist so won't work, you'll need to use a whitelisted client or the tracker won't respond and you won't get peers.
I would like to sort Games list by newest on as that's how I browse F95's latest updates. I know you want to keep it super simple, super light and all that, not a huge deal if 'no' but I'd love it.
this is a really good idea, i'm hoping to instead rewrite the entire site but i'll see if i can get it done before that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: c3p0 and SirD3vil