rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Using Transmission, getting a connection failed "scrape error" when I look at the torrent properties. Any ideas?
I have DHT and PEX disabled.
Hm, that's a new one. If you right click the torrent and "reannounce" or "force reannounce", does it work then?

Also, are you on transmission 3.0?

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
baklol What client are you using?

Did my torrents ever work for you or is this something that changed recently?
i tried on vuze bittorrent u torrent and other torrents it was working before idk what happened it is not working i tried dht an pex stuff but still not working

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
i tried on vuze bittorrent u torrent and other torrents it was working before idk what happened it is not working i tried dht an pex stuff but still not working
Please read - it specifically tells you exactly which clients and versions work - any other clients will not work at all.

Reactions: baklol

joedirtes

Oct 13, 2016
Hm, that's a new one. If you right click the torrent and "reannounce" or "force reannounce", does it work then?

Also, are you on transmission 3.0?
Yeah, I'm on transmission 3.0, I just paused the torrent and then resumed and now it's working... haha thanks.

edit: still getting the connection failed, but the torrent is working.

Reactions: c3p0

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Yeah, I'm on transmission 3.0, I just paused the torrent and then resumed and now it's working... haha thanks.

Yeah, pausing & unpausing, or stopping & restarting is the same as reannouncing so same thing. Sounds like there's some packet loss or wonky routing between you and the tracker. Shouldn't matter too much, once you get enough peers you'll download but keep me posted if becomes a constant issue.

joedirtes

Oct 13, 2016
Yeah, pausing & unpausing, or stopping & restarting is the same as reannouncing so same thing. Sounds like there's some packet loss or wonky routing between you and the tracker. Shouldn't matter too much, once you get enough peers you'll download but keep me posted if becomes a constant issue.
Will do, thanks. Packet loss might be the issue. I get it while playing games online. I have the fastest terrible internet available :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: RPDL

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Same here, also with Transmission 3.00. I have a lot of "Connection fail" errors and my Internet connection shouldn't be the problem.

Also for the record: 9.69 TB total upload

• Red Heart
Reactions: 312.206.993

kostike111

Jun 2, 2017
idk, one torrent work one don't work, downloaded in utorrent and transmision, but all time or error or dont download, all stuff you want to say dont work, its problem with your ports or servers, because i can donwload all what i can in inet, only your files dont download

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Same here, also with Transmission 3.00. I have a lot of "Connection fail" errors and my Internet connection shouldn't be the problem.

Also for the record: 9.69 TB total upload
The tracker was overloaded earlier today so I upgraded it, should have been fine the last few hours.
idk, one torrent work one don't work, downloaded in utorrent and transmision, but all time or error or dont download, all stuff you want to say dont work, its problem with your ports or servers, because i can donwload all what i can in inet, only your files dont download
Just today there's been almost 10,000 downloads and about 10 people have had issues.
The problem doesn't lay with the torrent or the servers.

Feel free to pass along the tracker errors you were seeing, that'll help us get to the bottom of it.

Gee2

Jun 23, 2020
new files did not connect and show no peers , while the old snatches have traffic.

if it works again i will donate, this traffic makes me slow at trackers were i need my 10 gbit connection in the race with 300mb files. And you make the files fast enough without my seeding.

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
My respect, But really to this game / She Will Punish Them [v0.831] [L2 Game Studios] / Make a torrent? :)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Apologies all - for some reason I've stopped getting emails for updates to this thread - hence the delay.

new files did not connect and show no peers , while the old snatches have traffic.

if it works again i will donate, this traffic makes me slow at trackers were i need my 10 gbit connection in the race with 300mb files. And you make the files fast enough without my seeding.
It's because the client you're using isn't whitelisted, at least that's what I'm betting on. What client and version are you using?

If you want to check yourself, it's outlined on this page ( )

rpdl archives, sheeeeeeeeeeeesh
Sorry lol, I'm confused, am I missing something or?

My respect, But really to this game / She Will Punish Them [v0.831] [L2 Game Studios] / Make a torrent? :)
Can do (probably), just link me directly to the game thread. I focus only on Ren'Py so I'd need to know exactly which game/version you need.

Gee2

Jun 23, 2020
that makes it easy becauce i like only the utorrent version. But from home i will never seed.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
that makes it easy becauce i like only the utorrent version. But from home i will never seed.
Don't expect you to, it's fine. Can you confirm if all is working for you now?

Apr 21, 2017
The torrent link you recently post for "Insight of you" is currently having no peer hence impossible to download. Would you mind check the torrent for that game because it is 6gb and torrent seems like the most efficient way to download it. Thank you in advance

Kalif66

Donor
Apr 15, 2017
Thanks for the support page.
I had a problem, no working tracker. I read in the faq,
that the site supports only.
it is written:
The tracker now only supports the following versions of these clients:
qbittorrent Windows / Linux / Mac 4.3.9
I did the installation and work again.

Gee2

Jun 23, 2020
utorrent works, but it looks like the speed and many peers are gone. It is okay and on the level of mega 20 mb/s. I had before normally speeds over 100mb/s

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
The torrent link you recently post for "Insight of you" is currently having no peer hence impossible to download. Would you mind check the torrent for that game because it is 6gb and torrent seems like the most efficient way to download it. Thank you in advance
You need to check and check what client & version you're using. If you need to change client I suggest qbittorrent.

Thanks for the support page.
I had a problem, no working tracker. I read in the faq,
that the site supports only.
it is written:
The tracker now only supports the following versions of these clients:
qbittorrent Windows / Linux / Mac 4.3.9
I did the installation and work again.
Does everything work for you now or?

utorrent works, but it looks like the speed and many peers are gone. It is okay and on the level of mega 20 mb/s. I had before normally speeds over 100mb/s
What version of utorrent are you using?