rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hi.
Which torrent is that? I've been using qbittorrent and it's great but I'd like to know how much data I've helped share as well :(
Looks like ( ) rutorrent which is just a php frontend for rtorrent.

Reactions: PokeIssau

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Looks like ( ) rutorrent which is just a php frontend for rtorrent.
First of all, thanks for answering.
I think I'd better stay without knowing haha, I'm a potato with this kind of topics, the terms come in English which I'm not bad at it but it's not my native language and if we add to that that there are terms that I don't know at all it will be a total disaster.
I just wanted to know how much data I had uploaded since I have torrents for almost a year seeding. o_O

txtBild

Feb 23, 2019
Hi.
Which torrent is that? I've been using qbittorrent and it's great but I'd like to know how much data I've helped share as well :(
I just wanted to know how much data I had uploaded since I have torrents for almost a year seeding. o_O
in qbittorrent you can just right-click in the main window tab and pick what kind of data you want to see about your torrents:

v42n984u8.jpg
05389hu3.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: PokeIssau

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply no first time seeing the link you posted
This is the page i followed View attachment 1649786
You have, without knowing what is behind the spoilers, following links (all my guess)
  • here, what points you to theirmain page ( )
  • donations, what points you to their donation page ( )
  • Discords, what points you to their Discord channel ( )
  • FAQ, what points you to their FAQ page ( )
  • here, what points you to their thread
One thing rpdl you could possible improve is, that you write that you need to have a whitelisted client (see ) so the torrents work.

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
The very short answer is:
We get flooded with shitty clients daily, there is ~8,000 torrent downloads daily, about 50% of them are illegitimate. Illegitimate being these clients do not seed back - at all.

I use Vuze Btc and what is wrong with that? Worked perfectly fine for manny years and has no adds, is free and seeds as much(or little) as I want or can with my band with. Yet it is"wrong"? Why should I have to change just for this one source, no other has complained before? Making all f95 users switch to your "approved clients"or be left out of using torrents is not cool.One wonders if you are getting paid from them perhaps?