rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
There is no new updates for few days? Is something wrong?
I'm deprecating the main website ( ) in favour of the new site. You can use the recent/popular pages to see new additions.

I'm adding too many torrents too fast to keep the main site updated :(

Jul 10, 2020
been having trouble downloading your torrents , the last couple of days they been on 0.0 forever
tried downloading a fathers sin and college bound , some other too i cant remember the name none worked
i do have and account on the site and am using qBittorrent
any idea why it isnt downloading ???

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
been having trouble downloading your torrents , the last couple of days they been on 0.0 forever
tried downloading a fathers sin and college bound , some other too i cant remember the name none worked
i do have and account on the site and am using qBittorrent
any idea why it isnt downloading ???
I broke sessions a few days ago, logout and log back in again, then download the torrent fresh and you should be all good again. Keep me posted.

Reactions: tangerinebeatle

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I finished deprecating most of

From now on it'll serve as a normal website for information about the project and be mostly static. If you used it for tracking game updates, I'm sorry - I literally couldn't keep up with updating it for every single game. There's a link on the homepage to the recent feed that'll do the same job. It got to the point where updating the website was taking longer than making torrents and obviously, the emphasis should be on torrents instead.
I had a bunch of empty space on the homepage so I added a link to UNICEF Ukraine.

Small updates regarding privacy etc:

1. I disabled all access logging 2-3 weeks ago on site and tracker. We do use Cloudflare though, so keep that in mind. We do also have error logs enabled, so if you encounter an error we do keep information for a few days in case we need to fix something.
2. I cannot stop people from using real email addresses, so instead I now replace whatever you used for your email address with a 10 character string every hour. We don't validate email addresses, nor do we have password resets so they're entirely pointless to begin with (we do hope to remove email addresses permanently in the coming weeks).

tl;dr for the above, browsing the site and using the tracker doesn't leave any logs on our servers (unless you happen to cause an error for some reason)

We passed a few milestones recently.

2,200 torrents created including game updates and deleted torrents just from the new site
1,000 actively seeded torrents and growing every day.
We passed 2tb of data constantly seeded
First 100gb+ torrent
4,000 accounts created
We finally reached our budget by funding only. Obviously I then went and bought another server to put us in the hole again.
Over 750 users on discord, with no botted accounts!
Still going strong without advertisements and any other bullshit.

Just wanna post my torrents here REEEE

Last edited:

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018

From now on it'll serve as a normal website for information about the project and be mostly static. If you used it for tracking game updates, I'm sorry - I literally couldn't keep up with updating it for every single game. There's a link on the homepage to the recent feed that'll do the same job. It got to the point where updating the website was taking longer than making torrents and obviously, the emphasis should be on torrents instead.
I had a bunch of empty space on the homepage so I added a link to UNICEF Ukraine.

1. I disabled all access logging 2-3 weeks ago on site and tracker. We do use Cloudflare though, so keep that in mind. We do also have error logs enabled, so if you encounter an error we do keep information for a few days in case we need to fix something.
2. I cannot stop people from using real email addresses, so instead I now replace whatever you used for your email address with a 10 character string every hour. We don't validate email addresses, nor do we have password resets so they're entirely pointless to begin with (we do hope to remove email addresses permanently in the coming weeks).

tl;dr for the above, browsing the site and using the tracker doesn't leave any logs on our servers (unless you happen to cause an error for some reason)

2,200 torrents created including game updates and deleted torrents just from the new site
First 100gb+ torrent
4,000 accounts created
We finally reached our budget by funding only. Obviously I then went and bought another server to put us in the hole again.

Many thanks fro your great effort. I use picotorrent and unfortunately I can not download anything. I tried to logout-login but without any result. Any advice ? Shall I use another torrent client?

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018

First 100gb+ torrent
4,000 accounts created

I change to qbittorrent and everything is fine. Many thanks

Reactions: RPDL

Gee2

Jun 23, 2020
I needed some time ( days) till i found out that the page shows me when reopen my link to the site "i am logged in", but i need to log in again to download a working file.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
The server that runs tracker.leech.ie died again today while i was asleep so I just migrated it to a new provider.

That's server #5 that's died in the past two weeks. 2 RAID arrays, one NVME drive, one bad memory and one hard outage.

The torrents that use tracker.leech.ie should be online and working again now, if not just clear DNS-cache and re-announce. Feel free to pop on if you run into any issues.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I've written up a news post for the first quarter of 2022, you can check it out here ->

Any questions, let me know!

Aquilas

Jan 16, 2019
Is the UTorrent supported? I registered and logged in, but all that my download shows is that it is looking for peers.
FYI I'm trying to ownload Callisto

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Is the UTorrent supported? I registered and logged in, but all that my download shows is that it is looking for peers.
FYI I'm trying to ownload Callisto
Yup, it might just be that your session has become bugged (it's rare but it does happen every now and again)

1. Delete the torrent from your client
2. Logout from the site
3. Log back in again and download the torrent fresh
4. Add the new torrent to your client

That usually fixes it right away. Keep me posted!

Aquilas

Jan 16, 2019
Yup, it might just be that your session has become bugged (it's rare but it does happen every now and again)

1. Delete the torrent from your client
2. Logout from the site
3. Log back in again and download the torrent fresh
4. Add the new torrent to your client

That usually fixes it right away. Keep me posted!
I tried that, but, unfortunately, it's the same. There was no update for UTorrent so I just installed qBitTorrent. It worked fine because the dowload had started instantly without any problems. In UTorrent it was searching for peers for about 20 minutes and nothing. Anyway, thanks for the tip.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I tried that, but, unfortunately, it's the same. There was no update for UTorrent so I just installed qBitTorrent. It worked fine because the dowload had started instantly without any problems. In UTorrent it was searching for peers for about 20 minutes and nothing. Anyway, thanks for the tip.
Happy to see it's working on qbitt, bit weird how utorrent never took off though - it _should_ work. Thanks for the feedback, i'll look into it :)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
fixes deployed for

1. Search not working correctly if using spaces
2. search not working correctly if not on page 0/1
3. URL rewrites causing the back button not to work properly
4. can no longer download torrents while logged out
5. can no longer use magnets while logged out
6. can no longer view settings screen if not admin (not that it mattered, it was blank and uneditable)
7. upload link removed for non-admin.
8. added resources to the sidebar

also released the lesson of passion/reallove3d/sexandglory torrents last night (along with ~100 large games we didn't have before).
also added honeyselect2, with honeyselect coming shortly.
LS torrents will start to be added tonight.

Last edited: