rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
A shockingly low amount actually, you Sam and Monroe answered an off topic question.

Want me to create an account for you so you can check the content? I understand you've a fear of registrations so I'll take care of it, I'll PM you the password?
There are others I saw in tickets, but even that is 30% of our active moderation staff.

For the sake of the argument, I just went rechecked, your site still breaking our rules:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
There are others I saw in tickets, but even that is 30% of our active moderation staff.

For the sake of the argument, I just went rechecked, your site still breaking our rules:

It's been a few days of this now redknight, surely seeing a login screen still isn't a surprise to you?

I've offered to create you an account and PM you the password so you can check the actual content. You mention this is a concern because I used to modify releases for other platforms so presumably, you want to check the content correct?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
It's been a few days of this now redknight, surely seeing a login screen still isn't a surprise to you?

I've offered to create you an account and PM you the password so you can check the actual content. You mention this is a concern because I used to modify releases for other platforms so presumably, you want to check the content correct?
You literally just said I was making uninformed decisions, I showing you your service is still the same.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Should we? Have you started tampering and modifying releases again? As far as we are concerned the end of the line for the files was at the registration.
Have you started tampering and modifying releases again?
For modified releases? Yes, in fact, they were in this state prior to the ban.

You literally just said I was making uninformed decisions, I showing you your service is still the same.
You're parroting that you're concerned about the content because I used to modify the releases for several different platforms.

I've offered to create an account for you twice so you can check the content. Is this still something you want to do?

Who? There very well might be but I can't remember off the top of my head. Happy to be corrected.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
You're parroting that you're concerned about the content because I used to modify the releases for several different platforms.

I've offered to create an account for you twice so you can check the content. Is this still something you want to do?

So nothing is changed and checking again was a waste of time?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020

So nothing is changed and checking again was a waste of time?
Hello Redknight.

I'm not sure if I can make this any easier for you to understand so let me just re-quote my last message. If you don't want to, that's fine - just man up and actually say it.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
It is just another host, and like many are owned by active 'zone users.
Is there any way to tell which are owned by zone users? With all the games I look at, I never would have guessed there were so many approved hosts because so few seem to be used regularly, and most of are garbage to boot.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Is there any way to tell which are owned by zone users? With all the games I look at, I never would have guessed there were so many approved hosts because so few seem to be used regularly, and most of are garbage to boot.
No, because that's private info we cannot share unless one of them wants to come forwards, we use them as we can, some hosts have pretty bad up speed or fails.

Hello Redknight.

I'm not sure if I can make this any easier for you to understand so let me just re-quote my last message. If you don't want to, that's fine - just man up and actually say it.
Only if me having an account makes all other users able to download without theirs.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
No, because that's private info we cannot share unless one of them wants to come forwards, we use them as we can, some hosts have pretty bad up speed or fails.

Only if me having an account makes all other users able to download without theirs.
So just to wrap this up. You're happy to spread FUD about possible modified files etc, and repeat that lie and claim it's a possible issue. But despite having an account made for you, you've chosen three times not to actually check and verify it.

Great, we can chalk that one off the list then.

If you've any questions for me that isn't actually wasting me time let me know.

baloneysammich lewdpatcher is the only one I know if.

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Is there a way to make rpdl torrents only accessible when the user is clicking a link from F95?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Is there a way to make rpdl torrents only accessible when the user is clicking a link from F95?
Nah, that's something I chatted with Sam about too (referrers). It's not feasible in practice.

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
What about manually adding F95 usernames and give everyone the same password that would be posted here?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
What about manually adding F95 usernames and give everyone the same password that would be posted here?
Definitely a no-go, even f95zone admins don't have access to peoples raw passwords and it'd be an incredible security risk.

Reactions: c3p0

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
nah. I mean giving everyone that YOU register in your system the same password. And having that password posted here so everyone knows they have to enter that password along with their username for access to rpdl.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
nah. I mean giving everyone that YOU register in your system the same password. And having that password posted here so everyone knows they have to enter that password along with their username for access to rpdl.
That would:

A) Put us back at square 1 where other sites would just copy/paste the username/password
B) Do nothing to alleviate staffs fear of a login modal.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
That would:

A) Put us back at square 1 where other sites would just copy/paste the username/password
B) Do nothing to alleviate staffs fear of a login modal.
C) Needs to add every user the zone have (currently 4'784'388) to rpdl's site. If they isn't some "easy" method, it would take quiet some time...

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Ok, I'm just trying to think of ideas because I want rpdl to continue.

What if you had the mods email a generic username and password to F95 users say once a week? Is it even possible to have multiple people logged in at the same time under the same username?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020

What if you had the mods email a generic username and password to F95 users say once a week? Is it even possible to have multiple people logged in at the same time under the same username?
We're always going to continue, the only thing up for debate is whether our links will be posted here or not :)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm too and I don't think he will stop, because his site don't complain with the F95 rules for their approved download site. In short, I only see "us" the users of the zone that are losing.
As much as I understand, as long as rpdl's site required, regardless of the implementation, it is not compatible with the zone "believes".

Joking question rpdl: Why not removing the accounts and add instead of it a annoying 7 step captcha shit to it?:devilish: