rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
If the
If the game was one of the better ones on the site, I would understand his behavior a bit better. I usually wait a bit anyhow if the leak is early, but who would ever pay for stiff rigging and shit animations anyhow lol. There are at least five other developers I've thrown money at as a thank you. This guy ain't getting shit. He's way too aggro for his talent level.

edit:

as once you're inside his eco-system there's no real reason to return to f95zone.
This is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read in my life.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
What a jerk, he's talking down at you all like he's Metallica when he's not even on the level of a garage cover band.

MUH ECOSYSTEM
All I got to say about it: Pale Carnations, Being A DIK, Eternum, Maid To Please, ESPECIALLY Grandma's House... and some others... there's always someone in the thread saying, "we need a hero", and it actually makes me smile when it still takes a week for a leak and no one else is really freaking out about it. If we're willing to respect developers on a pirate site to a great extent, then we've got to ask ourselves...

What's the difference here? Why are his patrons so willing to immediately dump his VN? Maybe don't act like an African despot?

Anyhow, moving on :D Like 10 things updated, and by the time I get to it all, the public release is usually close, so I'm just gonna keep sleeping well at night lol

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hey guys, we're looking for some extra help making torrents and keeping stuff updated. If anyone is interested be sure to hop on and open a ticket and we can chat.

All you really need is an email address for password resets and 2factor on your phone.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
So, the usual from my side:
Otherwise it runs as smooth as it always does.
I'll get to these tomorrow (I'm currently awaiting a lender laptop, my one bit the dust during the week).

If you spot anything else be sure to let me know. Thank you too!

• Red Heart
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'll get to these tomorrow (I'm currently awaiting a lender laptop, my one bit the dust during the week).
Should get my latest PC components in the next days (after my shop deceided that the previous mainboard I've order coudln't be delivered...). So, in the next weeks I could swap from a very old potato to something that may be even up-to-date.:LOL:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Should get my latest PC components in the next days (after my shop deceided that the previous mainboard I've order coudln't be delivered...). So, in the next weeks I could swap from a very old potato to something that may be even up-to-date.:LOL:
Congrats! You're building it yourself yeah?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Congrats! You're building it yourself yeah?
Jup: 7950X3D, 128 GB RAM, 2TB PCIE4 SSD + maybe 1TB PCIE4 SSD (depends this still works) + 4TB SATA SSD + 20 TB SATA HDD, currently either running on the interal GPU of the 7950X3D or a W 5100 (most likely), later a (too expensive) GPU will complete the setup (as well as possible change/swap of SSD/HDD from PCIE4 to PCIE5 or additionals SDDs/HDDs).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
So, the usual from my side:
Here you go, enjoy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: c3p0 and RPDL

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys, torrents from that site always stuck on finding peers and never begin to download. Torrents from anywhere else are ok. Why is that?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hey guys, torrents from that site always stuck on finding peers and never begin to download. Torrents from anywhere else are ok. Why is that?
Try this:
As a baseline, here's how to fix torrents not starting (feel free to link directly to this comment).
  1. Delete the torrent from your client.
  2. Sign out from dl.rpdl.net
  3. Sign back in again and download the torrent again fresh
  4. Add the NEW torrent to your client.
If it still doesn't work, we'll try something else.

Reactions: Toto5546 and RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I sent out a discord ping today notifying everyone that we're gonna try a funding run. I'll copy paste it here:

Hello everyone - we hope everyone's safe and enjoying the update!
We've got a few things to run through today - it's been a while.

1. We're starting a funding run. Next month we'll need to add €70 to break-even as one of our larger donators needs to take a break. We've always been in this position where we've been very "top heavy" in regards to donations, typically ~40% of our funding comes from just two people! With that in mind we're looking to setup a funding goal to cover an entire year of bills (approximately €4,000) as a "rainy day fund". If there is one person, or several, or even 20 people that are comfortable and willing to help longterm fund us (no matter the amount), please contact us and let us know! We'll track the amount donated via the link on our .

2. We're looking to add 2 more people to the team. As things stand, volf3n and devilkin do 99% of the work in keeping torrents updated and general day-to-day work. F95zone is only getting busier and we need additional help to give them a break. If you're interested in chatting, pop open a ticket on our Discord and we can chat. All you need is an email for password-resets and any two-factor app :)

3. There isn't much to say regarding Torrust. They're releasing new with more features, but we're not sure when they'll release the next stable release. We've done all the work we can in anticipation of it, the rest is a waiting game. For reference, once the update comes, we don't expect a whole lot to change from the user's perspective other than it being a less buggy experience; which is super important (such as the all too common stalled torrents issue). Still, we're very much looking forward to the release as some of the promised changes will be useful to us.

4. Our usage and numbers are growing a little, but are mostly stable. Roughly 3,000 to 5,000 unique daily users with approximately one download every 60-90 seconds. We're also closing in on 16,000 long-term torrents with over 35,000 in total created.

5. On the backend, we've rewritten and migrated a bunch of our internal documentation to git, along with improving some of our processes and tools which help our workflow. It took some time to go through different tools to find something we're comfortable with, and this is working very well. Big thanks to devilkin's continued work on this too.

You can view the post or join .

That's pretty much it!

Reactions: c3p0

stokkie

Jul 9, 2018
game doesnt launch im missing dll files when i try to download them i cant it say i already have them or higher version installed pls help