rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
we are all wrong! badam dumm. the game title actually just means: a demon serving maid. no fucking luna or some crap. gotta love those stupid ass translations, i tell ya. smh

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
we are all wrong! badam dumm. the game title actually just means: a demon serving maid. no fucking luna or some crap. gotta love those stupid ass translations, i tell ya. smh
Go back and upload torrents, more work, less translation.:devilish::poop:

Reactions: RPDL

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Back can you make these bad BAD persons disappear?

thank youuuu :whistle:

(hehehehe, feel the wrath of the strongest back on earth! muahaha)
I will squeeze them between my shoulder blades! Just say the word. ;)

Namco did still have one of my old pictures (shown above) which I had used as an avatar for a good long while (when it was downgraded and cropped). Quite the detective that one. ^^'

Lz-kun

Feb 20, 2023
What happens to this game can anyone solve this problem i have downloaded many versions but im getting this problem over and over

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
What happens to this game can anyone solve this problem i have downloaded many versions but im getting this problem over and over
How about you ask this in the gamethread itself?

No one knows what game this is or even the name of it, we can just assume that it's a RPG Maker game. Maybe the issue is the compressed version - no clue if this possible with rpg

RPDL only downloads the game, unzip and scan it for maleware, repacks it and load it into the swarm. No changes are done to the files by the uploader.

Reactions: c3p0

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I've seen a few people get tripped up seeing people other than me posting torrents. I'm busy IRL too, so here are the other lovely people who are helping push this project along, feel free to follow them:

Daxter250
bitsybobs3
devilkin

These are the three main people that you'll probably see the most. I've nothing else to add really, I just dislike when game-threads get derailed about minor stuff like this so figured making a quick post about it might help.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
My usual, irregularly nagging post.:ROFLMAO:
Games, who I don't find:
Games, who seems to missed an update:
As usual, I can also be, because I'm dumb and blind.:giggle:
Other than that, as always thanks for the service and stay awesome.(y)
Please don't feel bad about tossing us games lol, we're aiming to have 100% of all games here so you're helping us a bunch :D
I'm a bit under the weather but I'll make sure these are added.

Thanks again :love:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Please don't feel bad about tossing us games lol, we're aiming to have 100% of all games here so you're helping us a bunch :D
If I would feel bad, neither would I do this post nor would I write it in that style.;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
//shamelessly copy/pasting this from discord

Kinda crazy how this game updated today: https://f95zone.to/threads/freeloading-family-v0-31-gu-ffcreations.6475/
Here was the old torrent for it: -
Here's the new one:
We've made over 27,000 torrents in that gap, crazy how time flies. Thanks everyone for coming on this adventure with us
:pepelove:

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Edit: Posted in wrong place... SOrry!.
Wait I'm an orc Why the Hell am I saying sorry damn it!. :mad:
The Boiys allready be laughin at me cause I got no tusks, Now this??.
Ill never live it down

• Haha
Jan 16, 2019
what happened to magnet ? i never got any tracker from normal torrent .and have to fix manually .i have original tracker so its not problem but its kinda annoying.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
what happened to magnet ? i never got any tracker from normal torrent .and have to fix manually .i have original tracker so its not problem but its kinda annoying.
we removed the magnet due to a lot of complaints of magnets not working correctly.
it was basically a 50/50 thing, for some it works flawlessly for others its cancer.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Cogent is, well, being Cogent and dropping traffic to our backend. I've re-routed everyone (EU users included) through Florida while we wait for Cogent to stop being bags of shit.

In short, our platform might be a little slower while we wait for a provider to fix their stuff.

Cogent has fixed their stuff and is routing again.

Last edited: