rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
If you're located in Europe, you're gonna have issues reaching our stuff currently. There's IPv6 issues between two of our providers and it's taking quite a while to fix.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
If you're located in Europe, you're gonna have issues reaching our stuff currently. There's IPv6 issues between two of our providers and it's taking quite a while to fix.
Yes, I'm having issues, that explains it, thanks.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
It's such a bummer, I alerted them at 6am - it's been 4 hours and I can't do anything except wait :WutFace:

edit; if you have a VPN, just set it to Burgerland and you should be good - hopefully it doesn't take too long to fix.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I've updated our DNS records to go through one proxy instead of the usual setup. It sucks, it might be slower and there might be error rates due to the amount of traffic but at least now the euros can access stuff.

I'll update here and on Discord as I get more news.

Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I've updated our DNS records to go through one proxy instead of the usual setup. It sucks, it might be slower and there might be error rates due to the amount of traffic but at least now the euros can access stuff.

I'll update here and on Discord as I get more news.
I can attest, the website is accessible again.(y)

Reactions: RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Everything is hard down now, all proxies cannot route to our platform, i'm working on a solution.

Fixed - one provider gave me bad info which led me to send our other provider on a wild goose chase. What a joke, this is why i'm teetering on the edge of being an alcoholic (half joking).

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0 and Hung...096

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
If you're using QBITTORRENT on WINDOWS and use the WEBUI, you should check this CVE that's leaked into the wild (i suggest disabling the webui until there's a patch available)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Can't running please how to fix this
This seems to be an issue with launching a specific game, rather than with RPDL torrents. So I would generally recommend checking on the F95 thread for that game (if it's Photo Hunt, this will be it).
That being said, I noticed the log you posted is for an Android device. Unless specifically mentioned, any and all of our torrents will be Windows versions of the game.
If this is the case, you should simply download the Android version of the game from the OP of the game thread you're looking to play. If it's Photo Hunt, here's the link to the latest Android port.

Edit: If you're unsure, join our and we'll help you out.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
baloneysammich we're testing the new bundles:

This setup is better yeah? Allows the user to pick and choose what parts to download. There's a few bugs to work out but soon we'll re-do all bundles and collections to be like this too.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
baloneysammich we're testing the new bundles:

This setup is better yeah? Allows the user to pick and choose what parts to download. There's a few bugs to work out but soon we'll re-do all bundles and collections to be like this too.
FWIW, looks good to me. (y)

Reactions: RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
We've passed another few milestones:

Over 26,000 total torrents created :coffee:
Over 14,000 torrents currently seeded (so over 12,000 game updates)
1679243825921.png
Over 3,500 Discord members
1679243893784.png
Over 75,000 accounts created
1679243960357.png
Almost 50% growth in funding!

We also had a few small changes in our team. We parted ways with Rowan, he'd been with us for a loooong time so that was a bit of a bummer. We also kidnapped recruited Devilkin a few weeks ago and he's been absolutely killing it. For anyone not on our Discord, he's been putting in a bunch of work helping us with updating our collection and making sure everything has the correct version so bringing him aboard was a no-brainer!

The Torrust guys and girls have also been busy ( ), they initially thought they might have new releases in March but it might slip. We're pretty excited for this, it's been a long wait :)

We're also slowly rolling out a change to how we bundle stuff. The TLDR version is if a game has a bunch of parts, or a bunch of side-stories, we'll create a bundle of all past versions with a separate torrent for the most recent version. The new change is that the archives inside the torrent are now selectable, so if you download the bundle, you can select which chapters you want when you add the torrent to your client. We don't have a lot of these so they might change based on feedback.

Apparently we've passed one year of private torrents also, this looks to be the first reference to it. Wild, time flies. I think I first started making torrents August/September 2021 only!

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Question:
Demon Maid Luna is named on rpdl . What is the correct spelling one and shouldn't there be only one spelling?
I've search the game on rpdl hours over hours until I needed a break.:p:cry:
Also for statistic, seeded over 8 TB over the latest 30 days.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Question:
Demon Maid Luna is named on rpdl . What is the correct spelling one and shouldn't there be only one spelling?
I've search the game on rpdl hours over hours until I needed a break.:p:cry:
Also for statistic, seeded over 8 TB over the latest 30 days.
Likely a typo from our end, sorry about that. Fixed it .
If you ever have other issues finding games you suspect are mis-typed, it might help to try looking at other terms, such as in this case.
Nevertheless, thanks for the mention, and if it happens again, we'll be glad to change it, either in #housekeeping on , or here.

Reactions: c3p0