Tutorial RPGM RPG Maker Help Section

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Red_Blitz10

Nov 12, 2018
I was trying to translate the text in the menu but I can't find the text for "Load". The "Save" is here but I can't find the "Load" text. Does anyone know where it is? Screenshot (30).png

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I believe there is no "Load" term in the defaults, only "Continue" from the main menu, which you can see at the bottom. "Load" would be part of some custom script like Yanfly Save Engine, so look in those.

Reactions: Red_Blitz10

matrovsky

Aug 25, 2017
hi, i am looking for some help with the game (roundscape adorevia 4.8 among others), since i keep seeing no text in game. and from my experience, it seems to happen only for newer rpg maker engine. before this i have no problem with older engine other than the usual fixes like local emu, etc.

so far i've tried:
- meddling with calibrating MSfont, and checked "don't hide font"
- installed all the fonts from the game package
- run it with various settings on properties.
- and like falafelswoop said, i run it with local emulator, even change my system region to japanese

nothing works.

i tried to search some answer here and elsewhere but couldn't find relevant or satisfying answer (so i am sorry if i fail to use advanced search properly and someone here find it)

i use windows 7 64bit with standard specs and bellow are some of the screenshots i take:

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG

Darvell

Jul 14, 2020
Hi! How to unpack game files on RPG if there is only 1 exe file in the game folder? I tested on 2 games, which I found first with this type of packaging - Futa in the Police Academy. Here 1 file game.exe 376Mb. I cant translate this, programs dont save files.. I don't know the version of the game engine.
its link to packed game. How can I find out the version of the engine? Translator++_2.9.29 sees files with translation. But when uploading finished files with translation, it gives errors. I checked it on my computer and on a virtual machine with a different version of Windows 10.
This error to Translator++_2.9.29.

View attachment 973222

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Might as well try here. I'm making my own game. Right now I'm trying to make a time system similar to
urban demon, or Knight of love. I got the time changes right.(morning, noon,evening, and night.) it's where the weeks
where things become a problem. sunday-wednesday runs perfect. But wednesday going into thursday is where things fall aparts.
any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Might as well try here. I'm making my own game. Right now I'm trying to make a time system similar to
urban demon, or Knight of love. I got the time changes right.(morning, noon,evening, and night.) it's where the weeks
where things become a problem. sunday-wednesday runs perfect. But wednesday going into thursday is where things fall aparts.
any help would be appreciated.
Never use different image indexes for the same thing. That'll just confuse you and make your events look messy.

Instead of "delete image 12" then "show image 13", just show the image on the same index and it'll overwrite it.

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Never use different image indexes for the same thing. That'll just confuse you and make your events look messy.

Instead of "delete image 12" then "show image 13", just show the image on the same index and it'll overwrite it.
Sorry, I didn't know that. that info will definitely come in handy when I start to add the cut scenes arts.
I made the adjustment. It's definitely running smoother and there's no overlapping pics anymore. but for some odd reason. Thursday, and Saturday images just won't show up. it'll be double wednesdays, and fridays before going back to sundays. I rechecked the images on the off chance I made double, and missed label them. but that doesn't seems to be the case. it's a real headache.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Sorry, I didn't know that. that info will definitely come in handy when I start to add the cut scenes arts.
I made the adjustment. It's definitely running smoother and there's no overlapping pics anymore. but for some odd reason. Thursday, and Saturday images just won't show up. it'll be double wednesdays, and fridays before going back to sundays. I rechecked the images on the off chance I made double, and missed label them. but that doesn't seems to be the case. it's a real headache.
Looks like you're using "time change" instead of "day change" for Thursday and Saturday. That's why it skips them.

The Spruce Moose Pilot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Looks like you're using "time change" instead of "day change" for Thursday and Saturday. That's why it skips them.
that was indeed the problem. I fixed it and now it's running smooth like butter. I guess I was working on it so long. I just didn't notice it. unfortunately the common events has thrown my artwork cut-scenes completely out of wack. but that's another problem for another day. thank you for taking the time to help.

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
Okay. I cannot install shit on this computer, but I found out if I copy the RTP files into the game folder it still works. So, anyone know any VX games that come with the RTP bundled. And I mean VX, not VX Ace, because I already got my hands on the VX Ace files.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I've got a problem I need help with. An icon from a game I've long since deleted keeps showing up on my other RPGmaker games, including the one I'm trying to make! See here, it's the icon on the top left of the game window
Icon Go Away.jpg
That is NOT the succumate icon. And it's shown up on a dozen other rpgmaker games when that icon has nothing to do with the games I'm playing. I don't know how this happened, I want to get rid of that image or wherever it's coming from. Please help.

• Haha
Reactions: falafelswoop

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
hello, please!

which program do I need to be able to see or unpack the images of the game Treasure of Nadia?
1.jpg

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017
This:
thanks, I was already using the one I saw here on the forum!

But he only uploads one photo at a time and was wondering if he has any other option or another program that loads several simultaneously?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
That is NOT the succumate icon. And it's shown up on a dozen other rpgmaker games when that icon has nothing to do with the games I'm playing. I don't know how this happened, I want to get rid of that image or wherever it's coming from. Please help.
You didn't mention what version of RPG Maker is used by Succumate (and from screenshots I'm not convinced it's RPG Maker - looks more like Wolf or something). But search for any instances of Game.ico on your PC and see if it's been replaced in the RTP files.
But he only uploads one photo at a time and was wondering if he has any other option or another program that loads several simultaneously?
Use the to translate whole projects.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
You didn't mention what version of RPG Maker is used by Succumate (and from screenshots I'm not convinced it's RPG Maker - looks more like Wolf or something). But search for any instances of Game.ico on your PC and see if it's been replaced in the RTP files.

Oh, my problem got solved. For some reason the image was saved into the image.html and I just deleted the lines pertaining to the icon and it was resolved. Everything is fixed now, no more monkey icon.

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017

I wanted to convert the photos of the game TREASURE OF NADIA, but as there were not many, end up doing it one by one, it took a while but it worked ... kkkkk

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote