Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV engine (all versions)

Swahrheit

Jun 5, 2017
Hi guys,

I don't know if this is the right place or if someone already answered about it but...

I'm having problems when I try open the games, when I try to open any game nwjs.exe or game.exe, no game window opens but in the windows system processes appears between 3 and 5 processes of that executable.
Can anyone help me?

*Sorry for my bad English

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
I tried that but there is no app.nw folder inside and it says the nwjs.app is damaged.
assuming you get the game from windows sources, just rename 'www' folder to 'app.nw' and copy it to nwjs.app/Content/Resources

Lionbro32

Jun 30, 2023
assuming you get the game from windows sources, just rename 'www' folder to 'app.nw' and copy it to nwjs.app/Content/Resources
I put the app.nw folder in there and it still doesn’t work. it says it is damaged and should be moved to trash. I have the latest version of njws and latest version of mac.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Uh, got into the nwjs screen again, the www file didnt have any package.json or html file which is prob why, any way to fix it?
https://f95zone.to/threads/sex-tick...e-walking-cum-holes-v1-10-bosom-studio.91260/
You can copy the files from another RPGM game you have and paste it into the game app.nw folder.

Afterward, remember to edit the package.json file (using TextEdit or another text editor). Inside it, there is a "name" key. Simply replace or add a value to that key.
Example, replace it with: "name": "sex-ticket-whatever",

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMythicalOcean
Aug 3, 2021
You can copy the files from another RPGM game you have and paste it into the game app.nw folder.

Afterward, remember to edit the package.json file (using TextEdit or another text editor). Inside it, there is a "name" key. Simply replace or add a value to that key.
Example, replace it with: "name": "sex-ticket-whatever",
i did add another game's package.json file into the app.nw but i still cant access it, think the game itself is missing some files needed for it to work for mac?
Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 9.24.01 PM.png Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 9.24.23 PM.png
While this is the other game's file
Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 9.25.33 PM.png

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
i did add another game's package.json file into the app.nw but i still cant access it, think the game itself is missing some files needed for it to work for mac?
View attachment 3022739 View attachment 3022740
While this is the other game's file
View attachment 3022744
You forgot to copy the `index.html`, I didn't mention that on my previous reply, because I thought you already know that, because from your previous post you mention html file :KEK:.
EDIT:
In the first package.json, the index.html points to `www` folder, just remove the `www/` from "main" key.
Also try to copy that `Game.rpgproject`, and the other html file, maybe it will helps.

So:
Copy index.html to app.nw folder, and also edit "main" in the `package.json` to "main": "index.html",

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2022
Which version of RPGM is recommended nowadays? One that isn't super complex and well-optimized... or should I just get the latest and stop overthinking it?