RPG Maker MV Repackaged Games

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
Hi in found a missing file in the linux Version of Furry Eared Girls Never Betray 1.0c.04 Release img/battlehud/Turn.png

Thanks for your work

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Hi in found a missing file in the linux Version of Furry Eared Girls Never Betray 1.0c.04 Release img/battlehud/Turn.png

Thanks for your work
Making an update for the official release already, should fix this up

Ren000022

Aug 11, 2019
So I just put Sylphy and the Sleepless Island v1.03.01 up.

I put that in the change log, but I haven't described the process in much detail. Basically, I take the original image, convert it to WEBP, AVIF and run quantizing on the PNG, such that the quality is pretty much the same (yes there's a little loss, but I limit to a worst case of 85% of original quality). Then I take the smallest file that resulted from those conversions.

As for audio, that's more straightforward, simple conversion to Opus, 32kbps/channel.

If there's video, that's typically reencoded with VP9 (to preserve transparency).

Edit:
You can find the technical details about AVIF here: https://f95zone.to/threads/79700/post-6192996
Bro there is no sound/audio in joiplay version

cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
thanks for the great work.

i tried to change the font size for conversation in plugin.js yep_messagecore section but the text conversation unchanged, how do i make it bigger?

and i can't find any standing picture or face parameter in pluginn.js, what i need to do so the mc picture gone?

can i change the screen size without the game getting cut? i changed screen size in yep_core to default but it become like in the picture.

game : ambrosia from first post, latest joiplay

thanks

Screenshot_20211119-213004_JoiPlay.png Screenshot_20211119-214338_QuickEdit+.png Screenshot_20211119-214310_JoiPlay.png

Last edited:

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
Hey, i just tried your JoiPlay port of Summer Memories+, im pretty sure it runs smoother and looks less blurry than sensitiveusername's native app, which is amazing!
However controls for minigames make it unplayable for me. Single finger tap will raise the gauge, two finger tap will lock it, triple finger tap will confirm, BUT at least on my device, triple tap will also lock the gauge at the same time which can be troublesome. In math minigame you would usually raise>lock>confirm>nextquestion>repeat, but now you have to raise>lock>confirm>nextquestion>unlock>repeat... and you have to do all those taps in a span of few seconds or you fail...
sensitiveusername avoided this issue in his port by adding a small button in a corner which acts as confirm action(instead of a triple tap) and this works way better, maybe you could add sometimes similar?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
thanks for the great work.

i tried to change the font size for conversation in plugin.js yep_messagecore section but the text conversation unchanged, how do i make it bigger?

and i can't find any standing picture or face parameter in pluginn.js, what i need to do so the mc picture gone?

can i change the screen size without the game getting cut? i changed screen size in yep_core to default but it become like in the picture.

game : ambrosia from first post, latest joiplay

thanks

View attachment 1507727 View attachment 1507751 View attachment 1507752
JoiPlay overrides the font sizes, check the settings.

As for changing the size, RPGMaker only rescales assets to the current window size from the original size defined in the plugins. Unless you basically rewrite the game and change all the images, you can't change aspect ratio or starting size.

Hey, i just tried your JoiPlay port of Summer Memories+, im pretty sure it runs smoother and looks less blurry than sensitiveusername's native app, which is amazing!
However controls for minigames make it unplayable for me. Single finger tap will raise the gauge, two finger tap will lock it, triple finger tap will confirm, BUT at least on my device, triple tap will also lock the gauge at the same time which can be troublesome. In math minigame you would usually raise>lock>confirm>nextquestion>repeat, but now you have to raise>lock>confirm>nextquestion>unlock>repeat... and you have to do all those taps in a span of few seconds or you fail...
sensitiveusername avoided this issue in his port by adding a small button in a corner which acts as confirm action(instead of a triple tap) and this works way better, maybe you could add sometimes similar?
Hopefully you're using the latest version I've released. If you go looking in the change log, I've actually solved these issues in a JoiPlay friendly way.
  • For the math mini game, you can use a 1, 2 or 3 button (bring up the control pad or use a Bluetooth keyboard) to answer (no need to raise/lower the bar or confirm)
  • For the running mini game use left/right or enter/escape
  • Three finger touch is the middle click

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Hey kin-kun I'm not sure if you've cracked the whole Mac thing yet, and that is always a question in your FAQ, so I thought I'd share how I do it on my own if people don't know how. It's probably not the most efficient way, but it works. Just download a RPGM game from here that already has a Mac version it doesn't matter which game as long as its a Mac RPGM Maker MV. Then download whatever PC game you are trying to play on Mac as long as it is a RPGM Maker MV as well. Then just take everything from the PC game file 'www' and drop it into the Mac 'app.nw' file and overwrite the files, and it works just fine for me. Having said that, you're compressed version of Summer Memories seems to not play nice, but the 'unpatched' versions of the games seem to work just fine, and your version of Scars of Summer worked just fine and I am playing it on Mac just fine.

Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 9.46.48 AM.png

Last edited:

caberg2000

Feb 8, 2018
Yo, thx for this awesome repacked ... but how i run the game in linux
ex: Obscurite Magie - The City of Sin v1.02.01 Linux

cant figure out how to run the game after extraction. thx

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Yo, thx for this awesome repacked ... but how i run the game in linux
ex: Obscurite Magie - The City of Sin v1.02.01 Linux

cant figure out how to run the game after extraction. thx
Changelog has details, you can either run the program directly or use the add_to_menus.bash to add it to your system UI (provided you're using Gnome.)

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Hey kin-kun I'm not sure if you've cracked the whole Mac thing yet, and that is always a question in your FAQ, so I thought I'd share how I do it on my own if people don't know how. It's probably not the most efficient way, but it works. Just download a RPGM game from here that already has a Mac version it doesn't matter which game as long as its a Mac RPGM Maker MV. Then download whatever PC game you are trying to play on Mac as long as it is a RPGM Maker MV as well. Then just take everything from the PC game file 'www' and drop it into the Mac 'app.nw' file and overwrite the files, and it works just fine for me. Having said that, you're compressed version of Summer Memories seems to not play nice, but the 'unpatched' versions of the games seem to work just fine, and your version of Scars of Summer worked just fine and I am playing it on Mac just fine.

View attachment 1518378
Yes, this is why I need a Mac. I believe the issue is having an updated version of the NWjs framework for an updated PixiJS.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Suggestion: I got running Shokuo Shoujo, game code RJ328138, which weirdly enough doesn't have its own thread here, but has a own dev translation of decent quality.
I practically already finished the game, and got it running nwjs 0.54 without issues.

Redyqar

Apr 28, 2018
Have a little problem with your version of Obscurite Magie ~ The City of Sin [v1.01] [Instant Flowlighter / Kagura Games]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Right before start of the first arena match i got following loading error:

1638557987362.png

EDIT:
Actually nevermind me. Just fixed it by making some folders names shorter.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote