Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV v1.62 Linux Mac and Windows

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
goog tutorial man... it works on my linux ubuntu 16.04 ... i have a question ; how can i fix web export/ if i load all contnent of www online.... i get black screen ;9
Not sure I understood your question.
On v1.6x you 'll get a black screen if one the files "index.html" and/or "package.json" are missing from the "www" folder.
Some games made with version <v5.x have the "package.json" only in the game directory. Just copy it inside the "www" folder (or use those from the )

Pizzettarooo

Mar 20, 2020
I use 1.6.1, and when build a project , it not work.... i have fixed with 1.6.2 directory tool.... Now i want to load on a website for browser playing, but.. when i open index.html , i see FAILED TO LOAD data/Actors.json

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I use 1.6.1, and when build a project , it not work.... i have fixed with 1.6.2 directory tool.... Now i want to load on a website for browser playing, but.. when i open index.html , i see FAILED TO LOAD data/Actors.json
did you check if your code refers to Actors.json and not to actors.json? :unsure:

Pizzettarooo

Mar 20, 2020
When i open html the error is Actors.json , i check the data folder, and the file is Actors.json ! Where i can check the code?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
When i open html the error is Actors.json , i check the data folder, and the file is Actors.json ! Where i can check the code?
Use the debug console of your browser.
firefox
chromium
ps. pay attention that some custom plugins are not friendly for website hosting.

Pizzettarooo

Mar 20, 2020
ok i have open... how i do proceed?
i see a error... multi-origin request blocked - of various file of /data/
---------------fixed-----------
go on about:config (firefox) and search security.fileuri.strict_origin_policy double click to make it false... now i try to upload on any webhosting ^_^

Last edited:

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
ok i have open... how i do proceed?
You should pay attention on the warnings (in yellow) and the errors (in red). When you click them the debugger will load the problematic json file and point you to the error...
Then you load that file in a text editor with code assistance (eg. , , , etc.) and fix it...

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
The problem is the multi origin request blocked
If you want to test locally, how it will behave when set on an online server, you can use a lite http/https server.
To get started you can use .
put candy in your "www" folder, run it and then type in your browser the address
Code:
 http://localhost:2015

Last edited:

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
If anyone else got this error: Check failed: InitDefaultFont(). Could not find the default font.
Download the latest version of nw.js (e.g this one fixed my issue ), and replace all files with them.
Found here:
Thanks for the work, mate.

Reactions: Haikuno

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
please Cold, whenever you have time restore the links. I downloaded Lily ofthev, tried to play with the version of RPG i previously had, but since i used that for another game now it's not working:(

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
please Cold, whenever you have time restore the links. I downloaded Lily ofthev, tried to play with the version of RPG i previously had, but since i used that for another game now it's not working:(
This isn't my thread. The broken links were reported. Thread owner was active last Saturday. Either you wait until pk2000 comes back or does as I wrote one post above yours.

Getting my hands on the Mac launcher is not the problem, but since I do not have a Mac I can't test it. On Linux Lily of the Valley (v1.5) works fine.

Reactions: Kempo

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I'll fix/re-up them in the weekend.
Those that cannot wait can use nwjs v0.29.4 (the same version of RPGMV 1.62)

Reactions: steama90 and Kempo

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
I'll fix/re-up them in the weekend.
Those that cannot wait can use nwjs v0.29.4 (the same version of RPGMV 1.62)
thx, but this 1.62 is the rpg maker with dlc/add on or it's only rpg base? :)

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
thx, but this 1.62 is the rpg maker with dlc/add on or it's only rpg base? :)
Only the game engine.
If you want the editor you should search at torrent sites.
Kadokawa are very aggresive against piracy so you won't find direct links anywhere.

ps. their 30days trial is linked to the user account, not the pc/system (you can use it forever if you create a new account in your system) .
When the 30 days pass you delete that account and create a new one and you have another 30 days of trial.;)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes