Tool RPGM RPG Maker Save Editors

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there some kind of readme somewhere with those save editors? ie why are there so many versions put forward at the same time, is there a reason for not using the most recent one and ignoring the rest?

iroha shino

Feb 27, 2022
what things do i change in the save editor so that all scenes are unlocked in rpg maker mv games?
i only understand how to change player battle stats , money and items

is there a specific editor for unlock all scenes in rpg maker games with scenes?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
what things do i change in the save editor so that all scenes are unlocked in rpg maker mv games?
i only understand how to change player battle stats , money and items

is there a specific editor for unlock all scenes in rpg maker games with scenes?
Each game is different so there's no one way to unlock scenes in every RPG Maker game with scenes. You'll either have to ask separately on each game's thread or find it yourself with each game through trial and error.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
what things do i change in the save editor
When you load a save file click advanced to unlock the hidden files and check under switches and there is also variables. Keep in mind that if the game hasn't been translated looking at switches and variables might be hard unless you know the langue.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
That link takes me back to this page. I think its because of the page reference, combned wiith the fact that I have my prefrences set to show 60 posts a page so for me this discussion area only has 5 pages. For me the link is apparently https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/page-4#post-8126525.

All of this really isn't as much about me looking for the save editor right now or commenting on anythng you posted I'm just figuring out how the links work.

Apparently if you remove the page reference such links should work even if people have non default settings for posts per page. https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/post-8126525 works. For me it just turns in to https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/page-4#post-8126525 when you follow it. For other people it will probably say https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/page-12#post-8126525 as the url.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Is there a way to save your edits without closing the app? I'm tired of having to constantly relaunch it when experimenting. Or is there a way to have Switches and Variables enabled by default. So if I do have to keep relaunching this app, I at least don't need to keep re-enabling those.

Totti000

May 4, 2022
tried the editors posted above in the 3d, cant mae her shame go down. there is an option that gives me "shame+horny" together, and dont seem to work. any solution or alternative to avoid th grind?

matsuzawa12

Aug 25, 2020
(Updated 10-2017)

I'm happy to share this little handy tool made by a nice guy Froggus from ULMF(most of you probably know about this forum already).
Here is the link to original thread where it all started

Basically all these annoying to cheat in RPG Maker MV, VX, VX ACE games are now piece of cake with this Editor.
It's very easy to use, once you try it, you will see.
Don't overdo it, tho. As Developer stated, there are things you should not touch, so make back ups to avoid ruined saves and bad mood.

I've included a Readme file with some more info.

Posted by
Edit.. by muttdoggy - I uploaded "Rpg Maker Editors.zip" - This includes Rpg Maker Save Editor .65, SGEdit with Legend of Queen Opala series ini files, and MV Save File Editor (Recommend Notepad++ with JSON add-on). Included is an edited readme.
Included RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.6.3 in case you need to edit variables due to issues reported with 0.6.5.
i can't open my save data which is rvdata2,i had to compressed it to upload it here

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I want to edit rvdata2 files, but not the ones that contains save date. In this case, I wanna edit (to mod a game) the Scripts file that I think containg the dialogs and texts.
Is there a way to do it?

dadasamaozman

Nov 6, 2019
Hola amigos alguien me puede ayudar a solucionar este error con el editor View attachment 2092214
Esto significa que el editor no puede encontrar los parametros de los que esta compuesto el juego. Generalmente es por que el creador encripto todo el juegoy necesitas desencriptarlo para poder leerlo te recomendaria aunque a duras penas el saveeditonline.com pero ten cuidado con los parametros por que no es muy confiable que sean los que tu estas queriendo modificar

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes