Tool RPGM RPG Maker Unpacker

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Everytime I try to download the decrypter I'm told its a virus and my computer deletes it

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked. no matter what you try even the 4 gig patch.

Prick1

Dec 12, 2018
I'm facing a different problem.
The extractor opens the rgss3a and it indeed shows that there are pictures inside, but when I click on extract all, it doesn't create a new folder and it doesn't really ectract anything, even though it says success.

ndbl1992

Dec 21, 2018
Is there any tool to unpack RPG Maker VX Ace Game.exe file ? I want to translate a game which it does not have Data file so I think it's packed in to Game.exe, however I tried both Enigma VB Unpacker and Demoleition VS but none of them work.

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
I've got an rgss3a file that the extractor reports as lacking a header, so won't open it (the game works fine, though). Is anyone aware of an extractor that would work in such a case? The game's actually Chinese, so maybe the extractor just can't read the header? Specifically, the game is NTRPG天空花嫁 (aka NTPRG-Skybride). I'd like to be able to extract the sprites from it.

TiffanyFox25

Aug 3, 2019
I'm facing a different problem.
The extractor opens the rgss3a and it indeed shows that there are pictures inside, but when I click on extract all, it doesn't create a new folder and it doesn't really ectract anything, even though it says success.
The newly made folder is in the same folder as where the extractor is located at, look for a folder named "Extract"

TiffanyFox25

Aug 3, 2019
I've got an rgss3a file that the extractor reports as lacking a header, so won't open it (the game works fine, though). Is anyone aware of an extractor that would work in such a case? The game's actually Chinese, so maybe the extractor just can't read the header? Specifically, the game is NTRPG天空花嫁 (aka NTPRG-Skybride). I'd like to be able to extract the sprites from it.
I just did a test with my game, if you rename the file, it still works fine. So just remove the chinese letters and extract it

bilibili-萌依酱

Aug 31, 2019
我认为现在没有人会回复我的问题,但我希望有人能看到它。当我使用Decrypter.exe时,我得到错误读取文件,没有RGSSAD HEADER。我不知道原因是什么。哪个可以告诉我?谢谢。

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
I just did a test with my game, if you rename the file, it still works fine. So just remove the chinese letters and extract it
This doesn't seem to work for me. What exactly are you renaming to cause the "No RGSSAD header" warning to subside. I am also trying to translate NTRPG-Skybride. The path to the RGSS3A file is all english. Is there some file elsewhere it's reading that can't? If so, what would be the name?

The application(exe file), RGSS3A file, and the config file are all in the same directory.

My Configuration file contains the following:
[Game]
RTP=RPGVXAce
Library=System\RGSS300.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=NTRPGVer0.7S

Thank-you for helping!!

bilibili-萌依酱

Aug 31, 2019
This doesn't seem to work for me. What exactly are you renaming to cause the "No RGSSAD header" warning to subside. I am also trying to translate NTRPG-Skybride. The path to the RGSS3A file is all english. Is there some file elsewhere it's reading that can't? If so, what would be the name?

The application(exe file), RGSS3A file, and the config file are all in the same directory.

My Configuration file contains the following:
[Game]
RTP=RPGVXAce
Library=System\RGSS300.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=NTRPGVer0.7S

Thank-you for helping!!
When I use Decrypter.exe, I get the error reading file without RGSSAD HEADER. It’s also a Chinese title game, maybe the same as yours.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
When I use Decrypter.exe, I get the error reading file without RGSSAD HEADER. It’s also a Chinese title game, maybe the same as yours.
Hm. It is indeed an foreign title, but changing the "Header" to English in the configurations file as I did in the above post should fix it right?
Unless that is not the "header" it is complaining about? Perhaps there is something I need to change in another file?

Let me know if you figure yours out too.

xie xie/arigato/thank-you

franky5555

Aug 4, 2017
i don't know what i'm doing wrong but i can't unpack anything, i any rpgmaker game is just a game.exe so the unpack doesn't work

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
i don't know what i'm doing wrong but i can't unpack anything, i any rpgmaker game is just a game.exe so the unpack doesn't work
If there' no .rgss3a file or similar, it's not packed - look for a Graphics folder or similar (sprites are usually in the Characters subfolder, HCG's are usually in Pictures). If you see a www folder, it's probably MV, which this tool doesn't work for.

Reactions: franky5555
Dec 3, 2017
Heya!

sorry for bothering but the guide says "Rename or remove the archive if you're adding translations. If ..."

I am confused with whats meant with "the archive".
(sorry, english isn't my native language!)

Reactions: -Evie-

_CDE_

Dec 18, 2017
Hm. It is indeed an foreign title, but changing the "Header" to English in the configurations file as I did in the above post should fix it right?
Unless that is not the "header" it is complaining about? Perhaps there is something I need to change in another file?

Let me know if you figure yours out too.

xie xie/arigato/thank-you
managed to unzip? I'm having the same problem unzipping the NTRPG-Skybride game

broombroom

Jun 16, 2018
When using OP's decryptor (so non MV games) I occasionally ran into issues when the game was too big (index out of bound) and only some of the files got extracted.

I then found and tried this extractor: which has the same interface, but works flawlessly, It extracts everything everytime

Please note that just like OP's link this only is for non MV rpgmaker games, use the other decryptors posted in the thread if you want to decrypt MV games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote