RPGM Completed RPG Where You Get Reverse Raped Over and Over by Succubi ~Bad Ending Story~ [v1.01] [Dry Dream]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

andrei12334

Sep 10, 2021
Maybe is talking about the actual game :
RPG Where You Get Reverse Raped Over and Over by Succubi ~Bad Ending Story,
In this case here:

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
Maybe is talking about the actual game :
RPG Where You Get Reverse Raped Over and Over by Succubi ~Bad Ending Story,
In this case here:
Oh, hahaha
I'm sorry
I've been talking about the next game for so long that I forgot we were in the first part thread.
We need a new thread as soon as the game comes out next month.
But I don't know how to do it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: andrei12334

andrei12334

Sep 10, 2021
Oh, hahaha
I'm sorry
I've been talking about the next game for so long that I forgot we were in the first part thread.
We need a new thread as soon as the game comes out next month.
But I don't know how to do it.
I thinck if someone will put it on this thread, then another someone will put it on the latest update, i hope so because i do not know either to make a thred

Reactions: Jimmyodi841

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
Now Dry Dream has much more experience creating games in RPG Maker.
And this shows in this game.
This has aged like raw milk being out in the sun all week during a heat wave. The new game is so broken that it seems like it can't even be finished as of now due to outlandish levels of bugs in the region I am currently in, can't say that I have ever seen an RPG maker game in a state as bad as this one.

The developer has admitted to the issues already and is attempting to fix them, now that he has released it instead of delaying it when it is obviously not ready.

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
Their games are kinda just all the same so I don't really find them all that interesting anymore.
The battles are also the same, you fight, get them to half health, they change. It's been the same thing for idk how long.
I was hoping that with all this time they'd maybe do something like add a few more CGs per enemy, or even animation.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone else just didn't receive the pendant from the Slime Queen, even though the game says you do? And is there more than one ending?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes