RPGM Completed RPG Where You Get Reverse Raped Over and Over by Succubi ~Bad Ending Story~ [v1.01] [Dry Dream]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

GoofyAhhBaby

Jul 25, 2022
I've talked to everyone and still can't move on to the actual game, I can't even enter buildings. Am I doing something wrong? I just wanna play the game mane

bunga bunga

Mar 16, 2020
I'm getting the "can't enter buildings" bug as others did in the thread. Has anyone discovered what causes it? It happens in the jap version as well, so it's not a problem with the translation. Anything I could try to fix it?

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
I'm getting the "can't enter buildings" bug as others did in the thread. Has anyone discovered what causes it? It happens in the jap version as well, so it's not a problem with the translation. Anything I could try to fix it?
The only buildings you can enter throughout the entire game are the item shop and the inn in the succubus queen's city.
(The second city.)
This circle often paints houses in a way that makes it seem like you can enter, but that's not the case.

Bad End.png

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
In the second city, in order to progress, you must defeat the succubus in the shop.
If you can't talk to her, you need to trigger the event that is here.
For some reason, they left it in this position and not on the table.

Bad End Shop.png

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bunga bunga

Mar 16, 2020
The only buildings you can enter throughout the entire game are the item shop and the inn in the succubus queen's city.
(The second city.)
This circle often paints houses in a way that makes it seem like you can enter, but that's not the case.
Yeah, I realized maybe it was supposed to be that way as I was playing it. It just felt weird in the beginning to have houses and stores but being unable to enter them. Thanks for the clarification though.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
(The second city.)

View attachment 3253670
Yeah, I realized maybe it was supposed to be that way as I was playing it. It just felt weird in the beginning to have houses and stores but being unable to enter them. Thanks for the clarification though.
Well to be fair, it's possible this MC is actually a good boy RPG hero:

Reactions: bunga bunga

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
Bad End Butler Demo is now available!
From what I could understand the story is about the son of the Hero Ares and the Succubus Queen Lilina.
A great demon has awakened and now the kingdom is in danger.
The protagonist Cruz Fairbairn must save the kingdom.
I have not finished the Demo but what I have played is really good, the quality has increased considerably compared to previous games of the same circle.
The difference with respect to the first part of the story is abysmal.

BadEndButler001.png

popup88888

Jun 10, 2020
Bad End Butler Demo is now available!
From what I could understand the story is about the son of the Hero Ares and the Succubus Queen Lilina.
A great demon has awakened and now the kingdom is in danger.
The protagonist Cruz Fairbairn must save the kingdom.
I have not finished the Demo but what I have played is really good, the quality has increased considerably compared to previous games of the same circle.
The difference with respect to the first part of the story is abysmal.

View attachment 3336005
where can i download the english version please? <3

Reactions: andrei12334
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes