RPGM Completed RPG Where You Get Reverse Raped Over and Over by Succubi ~Bad Ending Story~ [v1.01] [Dry Dream]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
The vast majority of this comment section is a debate on rape.

All I'm looking for is how to get past the Succubus Village.
IIRC you have to defeat the merchant and maybe some other succubi above there as well. The one on the right near the entrance can't be defeated, she just gives you a bad end.

Reactions: BP101

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
The vast majority of this comment section is a debate on rape.

All I'm looking for is how to get past the Succubus Village.
If you're talking about the starting village, go to the left and take the road. It'll transition to the next screen.

If you mean the succubi village, then what Yokohama1501 said is a start. You have to fight the merchant first, then all the wandering succubi until the prompt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scrungle123512

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
is it just me but when I lose to a girl in the recollection room, it justs shows me the standing cg of the girl, not the cg of the scene?

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Lol their titles are always amazing. And a VERY good description of what the game is about. I guess that's what a title is supposed to do tho
Well yes but the japanese titles dont just tell you what its about but also spill the beans so you kind of know all that will happen and lose incentive to even try it unless your really into it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This game looks like a lot of fun to play. Roughly how long does it take to 100 percent it?

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
The recollection room is missing the CG's except the final scene, used a decrypter to extract the CG's and.. wasn't worth the effort. Game feels incomplete despite a good premise and large variety in girls. Oh well.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes