RPGM Completed RPG Where You Get Reverse Raped Over and Over by Succubi ~Bad Ending Story~ [v1.01] [Dry Dream]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
It can bee a problem on my pc?
Well it only occurs to me that you don't have your PC configured to run Japanese games.
I share with you this link from Dlsite where it explains how.

Or just run it with locale emulator

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

andrei12334

Sep 10, 2021
Well it only occurs to me that you don't have your PC configured to run Japanese games.
I share with you this link from Dlsite where it explains how.

Or just run it with locale emulator
I tryed with local emulator but still nothing, I will try to watch the dl explanation

Last edited:

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
Once the Japanese region is configured, I think the best thing to do is to download the game again.
Download the game and then try to run it in Japanese to check if it works fine before applying the patch.
As the pc is already configured in japanese region I don't click on those options.

Reactions: andrei12334

andrei12334

Sep 10, 2021
Once the Japanese region is configured, I think the best thing to do is to download the game again.
Download the game and then try to run it in Japanese to check if it works fine before applying the patch.
As the pc is already configured in japanese region I don't click on those options.
yep it is working now, i was so stupid, i forgot to do the jap region when i restarted my windows,
sorry for any inconvenience i may cause

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes