RPGM [RPGM][NONE] Tower of Alfimia [v1.0] [Dark Night]

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
The MTL is actually one of the better ones I had read, I don't really know why you'd emphasize that it's "VERY POOR" when you can understand pretty much everything the game tells you minus a few pronoun mishaps. Usually they're so unbearably bad that you can't even begin to comprehend what the original message was.
Different strokes ig, for me when I played the MTL it felt so poor that I couldn't get into the setting or understand mechanics at all (even moreso than other MTLs), whereas with the fan translation this jumped up to one of my favorite h-games.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Different strokes ig, for me when I played the MTL it felt so poor that I couldn't get into the setting or understand mechanics at all (even moreso than other MTLs), whereas with the fan translation this jumped up to one of my favorite h-games.
Oh without a doubt the fan translation is better even though you can definitely see quite a few mistakes in it, I just thought the MTL wasn't that bad because you're actually capable of understanding and reading the plot/scenes even if there's some things that don't get brought over properly like pronouns, laughs, etc. I've seen a few MTL'd games where characters just straight out speak incomprehensible gibberish that the greatest minds couldn't even begin to decipher without the original text. 1701029206201.png 1701029234413.png

FishRoeMan

Jul 7, 2018
i've been working on a translation since mid-december and i just finished my second minor patch so i figured i'd post it here too
currently i've translated battle/temptation dialogue & loss scenes for Seele, Greater Succubus, Idol Succubus, Priestess Succubus, Dantalion, and Alfimia.
and it's free!! wow!!!

here's the link

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i've been working on a translation since mid-december and i just finished my second minor patch so i figured i'd post it here too
currently i've translated battle/temptation dialogue & loss scenes for Seele, Greater Succubus, Idol Succubus, Priestess Succubus, Dantalion, and Alfimia.
and it's free!! wow!!!

here's the link
Thank you for working on this translation

FishRoeMan

Jul 7, 2018
Any updates on the translation? I'm also looking for help to get this other game that's in teh same genre as this transalted!
i'm working on it, my next batch will be finished after 1 more character. there's also a little something extra.
i don't know if i'll want to translate another game after i'm done with this one, but i can check out the game you mentioned

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
i'm working on it, my next batch will be finished after 1 more character. there's also a little something extra.
i don't know if i'll want to translate another game after i'm done with this one, but i can check out the game you mentioned
Understood to both. I'll PM you on my own game.

May 10, 2018
How are you translating this so fast? Im guessing its not just an mtl as you likely would have mentioned it but surely there is a reason.

Not that I mind if I can't even tell its mtl in the first place playing through the game anyway.

pummels

Sep 21, 2018
and it's free!! wow!!!

here's the link
The translation you're sharing includes the 50% patch I've made. You should give proper credit when using other people's work.

I've been translating this game for the last year and a half and am still working on it. My progress can be followed at and .

FishRoeMan

Jul 7, 2018
The translation you're sharing includes the 50% patch I've made. You should give proper credit when using other people's work.

I've been translating this game for the last year and a half and am still working on it. My progress can be followed at and .
sorry about that. i was under the impression that your 50% patch was common knowledge, and that it went without saying.
How are you translating this so fast? Im guessing its not just an mtl as you likely would have mentioned it but surely there is a reason.

Not that I mind if I can't even tell its mtl in the first place playing through the game anyway.
all the stuff i've done is by hand, i've just been hardcore grinding it.

FishRoeMan

Jul 7, 2018
a few days later than intended, but the next patch for tower of alfimia is done, this one adds the Bad End with the Angels and Frey, as well as battle/temptation dialogue & loss scenes for Frey, Al (Frey), and Maid Succubus A (Rematch)

the download link has Pummels' 50% patch already applied

May 10, 2018
a few days later than intended, but the next patch for tower of alfimia is done, this one adds the Bad End with the Angels and Frey, as well as battle/temptation dialogue & loss scenes for Frey, Al (Frey), and Maid Succubus A (Rematch)

the download link has Pummels' 50% patch already applied
where would that put the translation percentage?

Having not played past pummels tl I don't know what enemies are where to really gauge the progress here.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
not sure what you mean, as it always been pummels and pummels only working on the TL. Fishroe is not a TL, he just posted pummels work without giving credit
No, FishRoeMan / Pummels said that FishRoeMan used Pummel's 50% patch as a base and did the rest himself. Meanwhile, Pummels said he has always been working on his own and progressed beyond the 50% patch FishRoeMan used.