Unreal Engine RR World [Normal v0.25] [Ruria Raw]

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
just going to say it the supposed futa isn't a futa as they do not have a pussy and a futa is a hermaphrodite meaning they have both male and female sex organs meaning a dick, boobs and pussy not just a dick and boobs

legaross

Jan 31, 2019
Really, posting your 'experience' here under password then giving password that didn't work is the most retarded thing you could done.

ps. it's not game, not 'experience' it's few 3 sec cycled clips with 4GB weight... Downloading it took like 10 times longer than i 'experienced' it before pressing Shift+Delete having 'experience' folder selected.

Last edited:

Ruria Raw

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
Really, posting your 'experience' here under password then giving password that didn't work is the most retarded thing you could done.

ps. it's not game, not 'experience' it's few 3 sec cycled clips with 4GB weigh... Downloading it took like 10 times longer than i 'experienced' it before pressing Shift+Delete having 'experience' folder selected.
Sorry for the problems.

With the new client version, I changed the password, which is rurutwice.

I am still inexperienced in making "videogames", I can assure you that from the next chapter, I will remove the passwords and try to solve the too much Giga problem.

But I feel like defending the duration of the animations; they are not a few seconds. In all, they are three minutes. I put my soul into making them to the maximum of my abilities.

A warm greeting.

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
First of all, I just Love RuRu; I have the game on Steam, it's the only one I have of yours

As far as RR World, I'm trying to understand what your trying to do here Ruria Raw; Even tho you have on the OP it say's "ЯR World isn’t just a quickie"
Then what you have plans for her? Have her work some job? Will she go to stores and buy things? Go to Gas stations to fuel up her car ?
You know, have a more human element for her
I understand also that this will take time, But if you plan making this into a hit; You might want to consider what you plan for what she will do

Thanks and yes i'll keep an Eye on this, Really hope it does NOT get an "Abandoned" tag on this in the future

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
First of all, I just Love RuRu; I have the game on Steam, it's the only one I have of yours

As far as RR World, I'm trying to understand what your trying to do here Ruria Raw; Even tho you have on the OP it say's "ЯR World isn’t just a quickie"
Then what you have plans for her? Have her work some job? Will she go to stores and buy things? Go to Gas stations to fuel up her car ?
I understand also that this will take time, But if you plan making this into a hit; You might want to consider what you plan for what she will do

Thanks and yes i'll keep an Eye on this, Really hope it does NOT get an "Abandoned" tag on this in the future
Yeah, there should be more backstory

Ruria Raw

Game Developer
May 5, 2021

ЯR World will become an interactive and playable story.

But not a visual novel of the kind where there is a freeze frame that changes three expressions and 100 lines of dialogue.

There will be hundreds of images (of this quality), all dubbed.
RuRu_REV.png

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, there should be more backstory
LOVE Ruru!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
For folks who want more of a game experience, I would recommend Only Fuck and Only Fuck 2. Those titles have more puzzles and gaming content. TBH, I only played Only Fuck to see Ruru get hot and heavily fucked!:devilish: Which means this new RR World title is just my speed! More please!!! More futa, more of Ruru getting her sweet little pussy pounded, more bouncing bubble bum, more bouncing boobies, more, more, more... PLEASE!!! This is just what I was hoping to see is more Ruru, no puzzles and no camgirl calendar play. This is more like Ruru's personal video fuck diary. :devilish: I feel like you read my mind, Ruria Raw!!!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
PS: Here are a few images from my personal Ruru/RR stash for all my fellow Ruru fans and fiends out there...
RuRu_0001.png 2B_naked_3840x2160.png RuRu_0008.png RuRu_0005_4096x4096.png
I love you Ruru!!! Come fuck me again really soon, please!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Ruria Raw

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
LOVE Ruru!!!:diabolico::diabolico::diabolico::diabolico::diabolico:
For folks who want more of a game experience, I would recommend Only Fuck and Only Fuck 2. Those titles have more puzzles and gaming content. TBH, I only played Only Fuck to see Ruru get hot and heavily fucked!:diabolico: Which means this new RR World title is just my speed! More please!!! More futa, more of Ruru getting her sweet little pussy pounded, more bouncing bubble bum, more bouncing boobies, more, more, more... PLEASE!!! This is just what I was hoping to see is more Ruru, no puzzles and no camgirl calendar play. This is more like Ruru's personal video fuck diary. :diabolico: I feel like you read my mind, Ruria Raw!!!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:freddo:(y)
PS: Ecco alcune immagini dalla mia scorta personale di Ruru/RR per tutti i miei compagni fan e fan di Ruru là fuori...
View attachment 1931082 View attachment 1931083 View attachment 1931086 View attachment 1931089
Ti amo Ruru!!! Vieni a fottermi di nuovo molto presto, per favore!:diabolico::diabolico::diabolico::diabolico::diabolico:
[/CITAZIONE]

Thanks to you, I will do my best ^_^

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's not, though. 1080P is commonly referred as FullHD. 1280 x 720 is HD, 1920 x 1080 is FullHD, 2560 x 1440 is 2k, 3840x2160 is 4K.
I think he meant to say that since 3840x2160 is 4K, and 1920x1080 is literaly 4k divided by two, then 1080p should kinda just be named 2k, I mean, it makes sense to me, but naming schemes rarely made any damn sense anyway so I just go with 2k - 1440p XD

Reactions: PapaPhat
2.60 star(s) 9 Votes