Unreal Engine RR World [Normal v0.25] [Ruria Raw]

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
rurupc when i type this is wrong? can help?
Each new update has it's own new password. After installing the current v0.20 the new password is rurutwice
It's on the OP first page under "Password" just greyed out with an inline spoiler. Peace, Phat

PS: Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Hi Ruria Raw. You beat me by about 10 seconds! Cheers! Phat:cool:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Ruria Raw

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RRWorld-0.25 (2K version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Ruria Raw

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
I read your feedback carefully, and now the client is much lighter. And an F2 button to
exit immediately the homepage has been implemented.

Have FUN ^_^

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I have only one question for the author: who forgot to bring control ???

I can’t switch the choice in the menu as wasd so with arrows

Ruria Raw

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
I have only one question for the author: who forgot to bring control ???

I can’t switch the choice in the menu as wasd so with arrows
Hi, I tried to make the client as lite as possible, so I disabled the menu. But arrows work, don't they?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hi, I tried to make the client as lite as possible, so I disabled the menu. But arrows work, don't they?
Hello my friend :)
Thank you for the lighter file format. Not sure why that other person is complaining. My mouse is all I need to navigate Ruru's fuck journal... I mean... RR World:oops: Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Anyway... I do have a favor to ask you when you have the time and inclination... I just went to DL your video collection again as I seem to have inadvertently deleted some that I wanted to keep. All the Mega links are dead and the rest are either Torrent servers which I won't use (I prefer a direct DL, not some extra app) or they are pitifully slow. Personally, I prefer Mega but also use GoFile and Pixeldrain a lot if Mega is not available. All three of those sites provide excellent DL speed and security without the pop up ads and other detritus. So, if it's not to much trouble, I'd love to see your animations available again with links on Mega, GoFile and Pixeldrain.

Thanks again, my friend, for all the sexy fun content!:devilish:(y) Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
RuRu_0007.png

Reactions: Kuna1

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Beautiful artwork. Wish you'd make this into a VN with the futa as the protagonist but I can't complain about that first scene. Spot on.

Reactions: Oxiton

Ruria Raw

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
Here is… CoCo! In sex, she prefers threesomes and her motto is: I’ll make each of you cum at least 3 times!

• Red Heart
2.60 star(s) 9 Votes