Unreal Engine RR World [Normal v0.25] [Ruria Raw]

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Futa and BBC... Hopefully there will be a lot more than this, this kind of content does absolutely nothing for me. A shame, the renders look pretty high quality. Best of luck, dev.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hello Ruria Raw

I thought it over long and hard... Well over four gigs for just the first two scenes will make this a HUGE file by episode 5. Have you considered splitting this into individual resolution versions? My machines both max out at 1080p so all of the larger video files are just wasting space and resources as well as increasing DL time and decreasing overall performance. As I have said before, I love Ruru and am still pleased to see her in a format that doesn't require a bunch of puzzles and mini-games to unlock. Yet, the more I think about it, the more I know that this file size is already getting out of hand at almost 5 GB for only two journal days entered. I thought that large size included everything up to the 4K but all I have is 720p and 1080p and it's still a 4.8 GB file! As far as I can tell, we all benefit if you would be able to do split versions per each resolution option.

Thanks for giving us more Ruru. I love Ruru! :devilish: RR World is incredibly HOT!!! I'm just concerned that this file size is already an issue and will only get worse if not addressed. Thanks for reading. I hope this helps.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: johntyler

Ruria Raw

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
Hello Ruria Raw

I thought it over long and hard... Well over four gigs for just the first two scenes will make this a HUGE file by episode 5. Have you considered splitting this into individual resolution versions? My machines both max out at 1080p so all of the larger video files are just wasting space and resources as well as increasing DL time and decreasing overall performance. As I have said before, I love Ruru and am still pleased to see her in a format that doesn't require a bunch of puzzles and mini-games to unlock. Yet, the more I think about it, the more I know that this file size is already getting out of hand at almost 5 GB for only two journal days entered. I thought that large size included everything up to the 4K but all I have is 720p and 1080p and it's still a 4.8 GB file! As far as I can tell, we all benefit if you would be able to do split versions per each resolution option.

Thanks for giving us more Ruru. I love Ruru! :devilish: RR World is incredibly HOT!!! I'm just concerned that this file size is already an issue and will only get worse if not addressed. Thanks for reading. I hope this helps.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
Hello Dear Phat ^_^

I understand the problem of file size well.

Fortunately, we found a solution using a viewer that resizes to other resolutions, starting from the 4K file, without losing too much detail.

This means that the game will weigh several gigs less than it does now.

^ _ ^

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hello Dear Phat ^_^

I understand the problem of file size well.

Fortunately, we found a solution using a viewer that resizes to other resolutions, starting from the 4K file, without losing too much detail.

This means that the game will weigh several gigs less than it does now.

^ _ ^
Ecstatic that you found a solution, my friend. I made a copy of my game file copy and tested removing the 720p videos and it was still 4.6 GB. :( So, I deleted the test and kept the original copy. :) I like the idea of updating the viewer over compression. Compressed animations always have a much poorer quality than the originals. So, it sounds like you are on the right path. TBH, I would much rather have a larger file with your usual high quality renders than a lesser quality compressed version.

Looking forward to seeing more of Ruru, hopefully very soon. I do love Ruru. :devilish:
RuRu_3840x2160.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruria Raw

Ruria Raw

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
We have done some tests, and it doesn't seem to be losing quality.

If not, we will most likely make versions at different resolutions ^_^

• Red Heart

Ruria Raw

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
Ecstatic that you found a solution, my friend. I made a copy of my game file copy and tested removing the 720p videos and it was still 4.6 GB. :( So, I deleted the test and kept the original copy. :) I like the idea of updating the viewer over compression. Compressed animations always have a much poorer quality than the originals. So, it sounds like you are on the right path. TBH, I would much rather have a larger file with your usual high quality renders than a lesser quality compressed version.

Looking forward to seeing more of Ruru, hopefully very soon. I do love Ruru. :devilish:
View attachment 1935418
Yep, new scenes are dubbed at this moment ^_^

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
We have done some tests, and it doesn't seem to be losing quality.

If not, we will most likely make versions at different resolutions ^_^
I certainly appreciate your efforts, my friend. Whatever you are able to do to mitigate file size without reducing visual quality is perfect. Even a 20% reduction in overall file size would be good. I can already see you making a whole bunch of these and I'm loving the idea! Peace out, Phat :devilish:
PS: While I'm here sitting on Ruru Santa's lap with my wish list... An in game volume control would be nice. Thank you for everything, Phat ;)

Last edited:

Ruria Raw

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
I certainly appreciate your efforts, my friend. Whatever you are able to do to mitigate file size without reducing visual quality is perfect. Even a 20% reduction in overall file size would be good. I can already see you making a whole bunch of these and I'm loving the idea! Peace out, Phat :devilish:
PS: While I'm here sitting on Ruru Santa's lap with my wish list... An in game volume control would be nice. Thank you for everything, Phat ;)
Thanks to you for your invaluable feedback.

I make mistakes and try to fix them ^_^

Volume control do you mean voices versus music?

• Red Heart

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks to you for your invaluable feedback.

I make mistakes and try to fix them ^_^

Volume control do you mean voices versus music?
Separate sliders for each would be optimal... Most Ren'Py titles have separate sliders for voice, music and effects like doors opening/closing, footsteps, balls slapping ass... that kind of effect... IDK what options you have in Unreal Engine.
And, I wouldn't call it a mistake necessarily... more of a minor oversight. :devilish:
It's difficult for me to find mistakes or faults in your work RR. This is a work in progress aka WIP project. So, I look forward to seeing more as you add more content and make improvements along the way. You already produce the finest breast and body physics I have seen in these types of intimate animations, rather realistic and extremely sexy!!!:devilish:
Ruru is Hot!!! Hot!!! Hot!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is that it?????

4GB for two quick videos?

Not even a game
Dev is currently working to reduce the file size and promised better results in the next update and NO this is NOT a game, just fun and fornication with Ruru... Kind of like Ruru's fuck-fest journal. Personally, I dig it. It's hot and doesn't make me play a bunch of mini games or solve stupid puzzles just to see the good stuff. This is ALL good stuff in top quality animation rendering. RR has other games available or you can simply try something else. The content here on F95 is free, you know.
Peace out, Phat:cool:(y)
PS: This has already been addressed earlier in the forum. RR World has just started and will continue to grow.

literallypan

Jan 6, 2021
Although it's not an actual game, I actually really like this. The animation, the detail and the voice acting are on the right track. Imagine if this was a story-based game where Ruru is the female protagonist. That sounds too good. I hope this never gets abandoned. (y)

kingthanos

Apr 20, 2018
Sorry for the problems.

With the new client version, I changed the password, which is rurutwice.

I am still inexperienced in making "videogames", I can assure you that from the next chapter, I will remove the passwords and try to solve the too much Giga problem.

But I feel like defending the duration of the animations; they are not a few seconds. In all, they are three minutes. I put my soul into making them to the maximum of my abilities.

A warm greeting.

Everything works fantastic and the animation is superb! Keep up the good work will defiantly subscribe to your patron for awhile to support you. I see it sometimes launches VR? If there is a vr mode if so I will pass out haha

Ruria Raw

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
Everything works fantastic and the animation is superb! Keep up the good work will defiantly subscribe to your patron for awhile to support you. I see it sometimes launches VR? If there is a vr mode if so I will pass out haha
Thanks really friend ^_^

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes