• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Rrostek Collection [2022-07-31] [Rrostek]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Rrostek:
So i have made an Archive with all my Full Length Animations up untill 31 December 2019.
In order to avoid mega.nz size limitations i have made a ZIP Archive for each year (in .webm and .avi formats for animations).
All ZIP Archives are passworded (Case Sensitive), its best to just copy-paste these passwords in:

Year 2015 Password:
K9cCc31
WEBM:
#!YtJW1Q6I!c3JiMLMXCsLgkLRb0eKsK8crfkx4EeLLAxkWhLE7dKY
AVI:
#!x4Ay2QwZ!InZJVnqMROa4fEzLbCrArr2InQCLdidJGwIPt8bhAco

Year 2016 Password:
dAm4cx3
WEBM:
#!coQkkKqI!Yfpk_1VWpcfeFwWRFKYwIfWxbxpGlwBGFN8RkcUa628
AVI:
#!dwZECCrA!aEBVAr_uwtYgybkUW5K_yB4qyLL3Hu9E-xxvPhSXvVs

Year 2017 Password:
mc8c7d1
WEBM:
#!91JkmAqJ!Cd_4A0PX2FTB5uhStS_-GypMKUsCUwBcvES3SRsqBPk
AVI:
#!R5QWCKyK!0nci9--yw3R_yOnEoQcCrlLLEKZ1OFvemnDMy9QNPeg

Year 2018 Password:
mc229aS
WEBM:
#!5oBQ0SQD!iNHBQNTptMaOz4YmPfXQ2nreunfHct0gI9zexXfQkl0
AVI:
#!QpQwnQIS!59iJlwBoejFdkLjJPNOjNx8psp5FylKJx5osu3TezQA

Year 2019 Password:
nXd62XR
WEBM:
#!91JylYpR!V47GCGeS3I0L2C9s7XZ2qIudWSne_buRn6c1l5d7v44
AVI:

#!MsJ20CyZ!_wbnVLLYGxRRqnpcgH_apBNcZMX5i-n65Q3X-jg76MQ

Last edited:

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
They are "Full Length Animations", so as I understand, those links does not contains short "extra" animations..?

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
I can't download, the link doesn't drop anywhere
Não consigo baixar, o link não cai em lugar nenhum

View attachment 567884
Of course if you click on this it will not work
Mega#!YtJW1Q6I!c3JiMLMXCsLgkLRb0eKsK8crfkx4EeLLAxkWhLE7dKY
go to and paste this here next to the url #!YtJW1Q6I!c3JiMLMXCsLgkLRb0eKsK8crfkx4EeLLAxkWhLE7dKY

Sep 30, 2017
do you have the password ?
No, I don't have one yet. I was hoping some of the others was going to share. Plus, Rrostek...If you're reading this, I really want to donate money.SERIOUSLY I have money tucked away, but the problem is there isn't any other mode of payment other than using a credit card. I can't use a credit card since my old man issued me one, so records of everything I purchase reflect directly to his account. So, it's gonna be akward once he see's the kind of stuff I watch :LOL: Give me a couple more years to move out and I'm gonna pledge. That's if this Covid-19 doesn't kill us all. :eek:

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
No, I don't have one yet. I was hoping some of the others was going to share. Plus, Rrostek...If you're reading this, I really want to donate money.SERIOUSLY I have money tucked away, but the problem is there isn't any other mode of payment other than using a credit card. I can't use a credit card since my old man issued me one, so records of everything I purchase reflect directly to his account. So, it's gonna be akward once he see's the kind of stuff I watch :LOL: Give me a couple more years to move out and I'm gonna pledge. That's if this Covid-19 doesn't kill us all. :eek:
I don't think the rrostek patrons share anything on here. You basically have to wait for it show up on yiff.party, but even then it takes awhile for anything to show up on there. I'm still waiting for the extra animations to show up there

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2017
I don't think the rrostek patrons share anything. You basically have to wait for it show up on yiff.party, but even then it takes awhile for anything to show up on there
Really? :( Well, I don't blame them. If I were a patron I would be unwilling to share too. I guess peasants like me have to wait a little longer. I'm just desperate to watch it since I have a thing for Femshep :love: I've even tried downloading an app that cracks ZIP passwords via Brute Force. :LOL:

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
"I don't think the rrostek patrons share anything. You basically have to wait for it show up on yiff.party"
but this is how yiff works, someone who is patron shares there the content to which it has access to..

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote