Psylocke wakes up to a HUGE -
The Asylum -
Quiet -

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Thanks Badangboom For the videos
But guys let's support rrostek too
I myself paid 50$ for his hard work in patreon
He's really trying to make his videos better and I see improvement in his work like sound and voice and motions
So don't forget :)
Yes i could agree, but let's be honest, in three years, very little has changed..... animation is SLIGHTLY better, voice acting is better because he has more money to pay voice actors (so that's not really his accomplishment)... i could mistake one of his work from 2017 for one from the last month... actually, my favorites are from 2017 and 2018, it has been almost 2 years that i didn't find anything that i really like from him, maybe only the first episode of Samus on a strange alien planet. Even the latest animation, yes it was the longest one so far, but to me it was still kinda meh... the part with Miranda was good, but didn't really like the rest. And even if i liked that part, it still has the same animation and style of the last three or four years...
I mean, do i have to mention that animation he made not long ago where a monster facefuck a girl and her chin literally disappears into her neck? I could see that stuff in 2013, not in 2020 from a guy who made these animations for years and should have a lot of experience by now...

Last edited:

athanato

May 11, 2018
Post Apocalyptic and Lustful -
WoW Whitemane -
Momiji (DOA5) fucked by bloated -
Flexible Psylocke -
Power Girl tied -
Wonder Woman -
Psylocke wakes up to a HUGE -
The Asylum -
Quiet -
catbox.moe is always blocked by my browsers with no workarounds, can these be mirrored somewhere? thx

Badangboom

Oct 4, 2018
catbox.moe is always blocked by my browsers with no workarounds, can these be mirrored somewhere? thx
I would find out why its blocked. Adblockers and antivirus software and other chrome extensions will often block it for some reason.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote