Collection Video Rrostek Collection [2022-07-31] [Rrostek]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 20, 2021
I love rrostek's style, but man he could upgrade the quality a bit... it's the same since 2014...
I like the animations, they have that violent / uncanny motion that you might expect an other-worldly creature to have,
but its just the models/environments now he's been far overtaken. I presume he's working to the limit of whatever software he's stuck in.

Reactions: ice-bugcat

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
nicely done, really like rrostek's work. :p
Yeah but let's be honest, we're all here only because Rrostek doesn't have any competition for the kind of stuff he makes. The quality has been shit for years and he hasn't changed at all. If other artists were into this same stuff, I would definitely say goodbye to Rrostek...

shaobi

Aug 7, 2021
Yeah but let's be honest, we're all here only because Rrostek doesn't have any competition for the kind of stuff he makes. The quality has been shit for years and he hasn't changed at all. If other artists were into this same stuff, I would definitely say goodbye to Rrostek...
It is hard to say rrostek's works are bad or good....I mean some blender or sfm makers are quite good indeed, such as guiltyk or Vgerotica etc...But, almost all of them are not working animations and videos with monster\inflation\extreme hardcore and brutally fk\ voiced\ game girls and other perverse elements together.

So, yep you are right about that we have only rrostek here to do the job in this area....

However, i think rrostek has his own style or habit on his works, and i feel these works suit my appetite...well, just my personal view...

And i recommend these video makers to others who prefer high quality works:

guiltyk
Vgerotica
thecunt
generalbutch
Nagoonimation
redmoa
jackerman
Bulging-Senpai
f.o.w studio(dead already)
yeero
animopron