Collection Video Rrostek Collection [2022-07-31] [Rrostek]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
It is hard to say rrostek's works are bad or good....I mean some blender or sfm makers are quite good indeed, such as guiltyk or Vgerotica etc...But, almost all of them are not working animations and videos with monster\inflation\extreme hardcore and brutally fk\ voiced\ game girls and other perverse elements together.

So, yep you are right about that we have only rrostek here to do the job in this area....

However, i think rrostek has his own style or habit on his works, and i feel these works suit my appetite...well, just my personal view...

And i recommend these video makers to others who prefer high quality works:

guiltyk
Vgerotica
thecunt
generalbutch
Nagoonimation
redmoa
jackerman
Bulging-Senpai
f.o.w studio(dead already)
yeero
animopron
darklust
milkytabbo

:pHope you like this list.
I'm aware of most of them, but as you said, none of them makes content similar to Rrostek unfortunately...

Reactions: Unholy Trinity

antiheroine

Nov 4, 2017
as long there's no competition. rrostek still not improve it's like business 101. JJSFM is closest one, but he took a break and he left sfm and start learning VAM

Also,i tried to "somehow" copied rrostek style. i won a raffle from domsfm and made a rrostek style animation. although the animator didn't agree to have monster on it but still i tried tho.

there's another version (looped) but it was a wip. if you're interested i could upload it somewhere

BlasterBoi

Nov 11, 2017
Archive Links upto 2020

You need to use a zip opener like 7zip in order to extract them

Last edited:

Alexis81

Oct 12, 2019
Guys... that MEGA pasword locked files are a mess, i downloaded anything page 1 to 25, later realized that the passwords ae for real, now after going back every page trying to find the right cobination for filename + pw i must admit, that i have some files wehre no password fits.

However, i call it a day and will also DL the Archives Snivy729 posted and compare files.

But please... there are pws without links, links withpout pws, links with diffrerent filename forum <-> MEGA on top without pw which comes up pages later or not.

Dont get me wrong, its cool for posting that stuff and im very thankfl, but its a true mess.

antiheroine

Nov 4, 2017
Guys... that MEGA pasword locked files are a mess, i downloaded anything page 1 to 25, later realized that the passwords ae for real, now after going back every page trying to find the right cobination for filename + pw i must admit, that i have some files wehre no password fits.

However, i call it a day and will also DL the Archives Snivy729 posted and compare files.

But please... there are pws without links, links withpout pws, links with diffrerent filename forum <-> MEGA on top without pw which comes up pages later or not.

Dont get me wrong, its cool for posting that stuff and im very thankfl, but its a true mess.
i don't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: Retts

Retts

Dec 17, 2018

First, use better english please.

Second, what are you talking about? I downloaded the 2020 archive, used the 2020 password, and I extracted the zip file without any problems. So what's your problem?

Reactions: SunsetM

555.erpie

May 25, 2019
First, use better english please.

Second, what are you talking about? I downloaded the 2020 archive, used the 2020 password, and I extracted the zip file without any problems. So what's your problem?
I think what Alexis81 means is that this forum for RRostek videos could use better formatting - the links on the home (first) page are outdated and needs to be updated with all the videos that were shared in the previous pages up to today. (I also think this page feels messy af.)

For better clarity, take this example of the Ginhaha collection.
1645464303693.png
Whoever the OP is should also insert links onto the main list.

I hope this makes sense, if it doesn't then I'll try my best to explain again.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote