• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I am happy to finally see a game in which the story actually takes place in Russia(USSR). So many Russian devs here and almost all games are set in USA or where ever. I think the only other game that did this is SoB.
No wonder. In Russia, same-sex marriage is banned, which means that it will not be possible to introduce lesbian couples. There aren't many black people in Russia, and those who live in Russia work as prostitutes, literally, which means you won't have your chocolate waifu. In Russia, all signs are in Russian, and in most assets and maps they are in English. Russian names are difficult to pronounce for non-Russian ones. And in conclusion, I believe that most of the people here are from the US and EU, so they will be closer to the Western setting.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
So, Warehouse 13 in the USSR. I like it. A lot.
Especially Artem's dry humor works really well for me. I hope he keeps it up.
Even the not so top notch English doesn't bother me here, because my mind interprets it as the broken English that Russians speak in western TV. It only adds to the charm somehow. :D

The only thing that irks me is the eternal matches. How is a potentially inexhaustible power source not of interest? I would have spun in my chair when she told me that. :geek:

grohotor

May 15, 2020
would be funny to see a big neighborhood but since its a communist nightmare its only 1 building and 1 car copy pasted everywhere.

Reactions: Piat

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Just by watching the previews and the overview, this one gets an insta-like from me, even though the tags and genre list are painfully lacking for my tastes... I hope this one will get better with time

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
So "Emmanuelle" with Sylvia Kristel was shown is soviet cinemas?

Anyhow, I like that someone turned that movie poster into a DAZ asset. (y)

Preview pics look great. Gonna get back once I checked it out.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes