VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.1] [ErosAmor]

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
A new short update is out while the dev is getting the game ready to join the capitalistic fray on Steam :ROFLMAO:
I'm sharing this in the hope that more of you will learn about its future Steam debut.

Small but interesting update 1.6.5

1_6_5.jpg

Good afternoon everyone and happy holidays!
Now I am currently simultaneously working on the Steam version of the game in parallel with the preparation of a new large chapter. Those who have not yet added to the desired - urgently add. :) Those who have added - recommend the game to friends and acquaintances. ;)
In the meantime, so that you are not bored, I'm posting a small update. It includes one day Sunday) from the protagonist's life and logically completes the third week of the adventure.
The first three weeks had to be fully completed to give the game to the editors and translators for review.
Since the update is not very big, let its number be 1.6.5.
Thus, the next big chapter will be numbered 1.7.0 and will start on Monday of the fourth week.
And in this part you will find out what Daria wanted from Artem, whether he was able to help her and how this week ended for him.
Have a great weekend everyone!

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Maybe you'll reconsider it if I tell you there's finally content with a certain someone :Kappa:
I might have, if the last time I got to play wasn't so long ago I would still remember who didn't have any content so far, based on a cryptic remark. Alas, that's not the case. Nonetheless, I mean it - if I have to wait forever for updates either way, they might as well be a proper sized one. I don't do single-bite breakfasts.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I might have, if the last time I got to play wasn't so long ago I would still remember who didn't have any content so far, based on a cryptic remark. Alas, that's not the case. Nonetheless, I mean it - if I have to wait forever for updates either way, they might as well be a proper sized one. I don't do single-bite breakfasts.
If you have a look at the poll at the top of this page you may take the hint of who I was referring to.
But fair enough, I understand wanting to skip an update to have more content to play in one go since I do it all the time with many games.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo
4.50 star(s) 38 Votes