VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I don't want to repeat but I would love to have a walkthrough mod. as some have said before. It would make playing easier.

:love: :rolleyes::rolleyes:(y)(y):cry::unsure:

Reactions: fastflier

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021

lihejiji

Jul 13, 2021
where can i find the beautiful pictures in this game,i don't want to play game,i just want to download the pictures:oops:

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
where can i find the beautiful pictures in this game,i don't want to play game,i just want to download the pictures:oops:
All the images are in the images.rpa file in the "game" folder. You have to extract them using RPA Extract.

Apr 27, 2021
Just tried this game, it's a gem! Funny as hell!
Last thing I could guess was an erotic game setting in perestrojka era.:ROFLMAO:
But very last thing I could guess would be "Bella Ciao" as background music in a lewd scene.:oops:
Story is quite generic, but I guess it was meant to be the least thing about the game: renders are very good, and the atmosphere is absolutely brilliant in its unicity.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I'm not fan of this game but it's deserve more the 38 patrons...

upd. Did Discord serve even work? Link sending me to the weird page... can't understand what it is...

Last edited:

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I'm not fan of this game but it's deserve more the 38 patrons...
I wish everyone thought like you. :)
Unfortunately, the war and economic drop down affected all of us.:(

But development of the game continues and will continue anyway.
Although for me now it's a hobby project and I can't devote as much time to it as I would like.:confused:

upd. Did Discord serve even work? Link sending me to the weird page... can't understand what it is...
Try this:

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
I wish everyone thought like you. :)
Unfortunately, the war and economic drop down affected all of us.:(

But development of the game continues and will continue anyway.
Although for me now it's a hobby project and I can't devote as much time to it as I would like.:confused:

Try this:
It's a game with mesmerising rendering and modelling, and an excellent story, the Soviet style is refreshing, it's good to see the game kept up to date, this game definitely deserves more patrons as long as it can be updated steadily, thanks to the developers for bringing us such a wonderful game

I would like to know when the next update will be?

Reactions: DADIANA

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
It's a game with mesmerising rendering and modelling, and an excellent story, the Soviet style is refreshing, it's good to see the game kept up to date, this game definitely deserves more patrons as long as it can be updated steadily, thanks to the developers for bringing us such a wonderful game

I would like to know when the next update will be?
I would like to know when the next update will be? :D

By the way, thank you for the good feedback. It helps me to keep working. Soon you will see more beautiful Soviet women! ;)

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes