VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
New player so I just need to ask if the slow up and down pans of women ever stop? It really breaks up the flow of the game and becomes quite tiresome when there's one ever few scenes and in the middle of dialog. It may seem nitpicky but trying to read the story then having to wait while the camera slowly shows the character that you've seen a bunch of times before gets real old real quick.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ErosAmor69

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
New player so I just need to ask if the slow up and down pans of women ever stop? It really breaks up the flow of the game and becomes quite tiresome when there's one ever few scenes and in the middle of dialog. It may seem nitpicky but trying to read the story then having to wait while the camera slowly shows the character that you've seen a bunch of times before gets real old real quick.
I think you can click and bypass the pans- so you don't have to wait. I personally like them- but they can be skipped.

ErosAmor69 ErosAmor-you do beautiful work!

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yeah and?
I have no idea why you're responding with this. I was just making sure you had the latest information. Yes, there's been nothing since March. And the developer has specifically said they hope to finish the next part and release soon. So I could ask the same of your own post, then:
Nothing since march !
Yeah, and? We already know there's been nothing since March, because there's been, you know, no update after that time....

I guess I just don't understand the point of your post about there being no update since March.

SeRPuKHoViCH

Jul 29, 2021
Good and cool and i understand what it's alternate universe and so on but think it's need a lil' bit more authenticity and accuracy...
omega_rugal
-CookieMonster666-

Let's hope what depelover don't deviate from declared.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
Good and cool and i understand what it's alternate universe and so on but think it's need a lil' bit more authenticity and accuracy...
omega_rugal
-CookieMonster666-

Let's hope what depelover don't deviate from declared.
SeRPuKHoViCH - What do you mean?
Soviet Union was pretty much just like this... (You might not remember- but lots of sexy time in CCCP).

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I regret to inform you of the postponement of the game's release date.
Almost all of my summer was "eaten up" by business trips. Just got back yesterday from another unscheduled trip, which took almost two weeks. So the release of the next version is delayed by roughly 15-20 days.
The good news is that now there will be an autumn-winter break, which means I can hope that the next 5-6 months I will be able to devote more time to the game.
Thanks to everyone who believes in me and continues to support me against all odds.

ARabbit

Nov 17, 2018
Almost all of my summer was "eaten up" by business trips. Just got back yesterday from another unscheduled trip, which took almost two weeks. So the release of the next version is delayed by roughly 15-20 days.
The good news is that now there will be an autumn-winter break, which means I can hope that the next 5-6 months I will be able to devote more time to the game.
Thanks to everyone who believes in me and continues to support me against all odds.
take good care buddy. thanks for the update about your personal status. Dont forget to have plenty of rest and break time for yourself. Keep up the awesome work!

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
We do believe in you! Great art is worth waiting for.

Reactions: Dripping

SeRPuKHoViCH

Jul 29, 2021
SeRPuKHoViCH - What do you mean?
Soviet Union was pretty much just like this... (You might not remember- but lots of sexy time in CCCP).
Actually in this we have fantastic fiction very much and you say what Soviet's was pretty much just like this? Exactly like this?! Maybe exactly you might not remember too much... :rolleyes::unsure::cool:
Anyway my talk not about "sexy time" only, first of all i say about more visual.
We have overview what " The time frame is the late 1980's" but visual is different, hybrid-mixed, sometimes aka hodgepodge, sometimes even hard to detect... The devil is in the details but now i won't delve in this little things for a long time.
And again anyway idea of this it's nice and great. Also I hope what developer in future will added more something any "soviet entertainments" and others interactive features.

Reactions: Squarblesport

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Actually in this we have fantastic fiction very much and you say what Soviet's was pretty much just like this? Exactly like this?! Maybe exactly you might not remember too much... :rolleyes::unsure::cool:
Anyway my talk not about "sexy time" only, first of all i say about more visual.
We have overview what " The time frame is the late 1980's" but visual is different, hybrid-mixed, sometimes aka hodgepodge, sometimes even hard to detect... The devil is in the details but now i won't delve in this little things for a long time.
And again anyway idea of this it's nice and great. Also I hope what developer in future will added more something any "soviet entertainments" and others interactive features.
Well, Soviet era assets are very hard to find. Even "Western" assets of that time aren't as common as you'd expect.

So, although this game doesn't feature exact items as they were used in the Soviet Union in the late eighties, I do think the developers did a pretty good job at finding equivalents and using a colourscheme or style that's similar to advertisements and propaganda material of that time. Lots of pastel colours, only red and blue were really bright and vibrant.
Heck, some of the colours used on vehicles in the game are exactly the colours I remember seeing used on real vehicles in Eastern Europe during those days: apple green, ochre-yellow, milkchocolate brown and sky-blue. Only that last one was also common in Western Europe, but in Western Europe they had already moved to metallic pigment, which was practically absent from carpaint in Eastern Europe.
Oh, and there were black cars, can't forget about the inconspicious black car that was always riding some 200 meters behind our metallic champaigne coloured Ford Taunus, though after a few visits they figured out we were really just tourists and kept an eye on us through distant informants instead of constant shadowing.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
Its very easy:
You give me (ANY) content with Lisa, i give you money ;) ( i really enjoyed the pictures you posted with her some time ago)
My video card is dead, will meet a Friend to build a new PC for me. When its done i support you on Patreon.

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
By the way the chess board in the intro is wrong. It is supposed to be the other way around for black's king and queen.

Queens are meant to be on their own color and to face each other. They do not face each other here because black's queen is on a white square.

View attachment 2051032
At least someone is playing my game not just to fap on Russian girls... :giggle:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
At least someone is playing my game not just to fap on Russian girls... :giggle:
You wound me! :cry: (Nah, just kidding.) However, I am very interested in the lore (the fabric, how many of various objects there are, the establishment of the project and station where they work, etc.). I also very much would like to learn more about the background of characters, especially Olga Nikolayevna (how she came to be part of the project, where she grew up, and so forth — unless I've forgotten any of those details that have already been revealed). Also, why on earth does the MC dream about centaurs? Just because of the influence of mythology?

. . . But I won't pretend like the Russian women aren't a major draw for me. ;)

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes