VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
a girl in a blue outfit a la "I was born a fool with my mother."
maybe in the late 70s it was still possible to meet in this, but the double-leaf ikarus (beginning of deliveries to the USSR - 1983, early 80s) suggests otherwise. for 80 - old-fashioned style. it is 60-70 style. in a word, the girl in blue is a blunder. a diadem or headband in the hair is a style of 60-70 but not 80. this is a blunder.

frankly, you can safely outfit all the girls in the group picture just to reject and dress everyone more decently. no panties in sight.

the poster of the Alisa group speaks of 1985. but the poster for the movie "Office Romance" says something else - about the end of the 70s. blunder again.

I think that the word "Soviet" should be removed from the name of the game - perhaps this could have happened in Eastern Europe, where customs regarding women's clothing were freer.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Squarblesport

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Well. But what is the gap between Patreon release and public release then? It has been two weeks since updated on Patreon.
Soon ;)

UPD:
Today I received edits on the English text of chapter five from the proofreader.
English is not my first language, and thanks to the person (I don't know if I can say his name here :) ) who is helping me.
So I think the public version will be out in a couple of days when I make the edits to the text. :cool:

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[KN] [Ren'Py] Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.5.1] [ErosAmor] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.5GB
Repack size: 607MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

If you prefer Super Compressed Repack (443MB) at the cost of Quality, check out MinQ Edition in below spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :D

Last edited:

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
This game is very interesting both in terms of the models, the plot, the dialogue, and I think this game definitely deserves more patronage, but what I don't understand is why the latest version doesn't appear inside the list of recent updates to show more people's see?

Reactions: Squarblesport

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Gentlemen! Please, not a word about politics! :ROFLMAO:
BTW, FYI the MC says he's a "cybernetic". This is a slightly unusual word in English. So cybernetics is the scientific field, and cybernetic (with no -s ending) means "of or relating to the science of cybernetics". If the MC is describing his occupation or specialty, he would call himself a cyberneticist or cybernetician.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
I joined this Month his patreon and as a huge Fan of Lisa i must say: Totally worth it.
Only thing that didnt look good in my eyes is the wet skin in the shower pictures. First moment i saw the two girls in the shower enjoying each other i thought they have burned skin.
But i dont care because i have enough great content with Lisa and i dont need more. Well done ErosAmor.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes