VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does anyone know what the sound track of the game is?
The games seems to use some well known Soviet and Russian songs like for example "Belye Rosy".
That's very likely. I know ErosAmor69 (aka, the Ithaca Project) tries to be fairly authentic in both location and time period for this game. I assume they put a large amount of work on trying to stay true to that, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if the music for RSSU were legitimately mid-80s Soviet / Russian music.

That, or possibly contemporary songs that accurately portray that style, much like "Gimme That Swing" by Cissie Redgwick that was created in the 2010s but pretty much sounds like Jazz from 1930s America.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
i hope after more than 30 years he won't hold it against me. :oops:
Meanwhile the Russian friend:

The girl hung up and I set out the chess board. I filled a pipe, paraded the chessmen and inspected them for French shaves and loose buttons, and played again the game from where matschbirne left it. This time I played again an attack with his second bishop. I tried my best to make him win, a prize specimen of the irresistible force meeting the immovable object, a battle without armor, a war without blood, and as elaborate a waste of human intelligence as you could find anywhere outside an advertising agency. Seventy-two moves and not even a draw. I spent all my life winning that match. I knew it like a blind man knows the skin on the back of his lover. Once in a long while when I feel mean enough I set it out and look for a new way to lose it. It's a nice quiet way to go crazy. You don't even scream, but you come awfully close.
Outside the night howled so sharp that you could hear the roof bleeding. I went to the kitchen to fill my glass and when I returned there was a message on my mobile.
It wasn't her. It will never be her again, but it was someone even more unexpected.
"It took him thirty years and all he can come up with is that? Checkmate in 27 moves, my old friend, and maybe you'll have me sweating once or twice. But I doubt so."

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Is this game still being developed? The last update came out only a few months ago, but I've seen there has been no activity whatsoever on Patreon since then.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
There's no activity at all on Discord either, or any other platform for that matter.
ErosAmor69 I see that you still log on to this site every now and then, so let me ask you the question: Should we expect any further development of this game?
Although I know you're not Russian, I hope you are doing OK anyway.

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Yeah, guys, it's going good (as good as it can be in today's world). Thanks for worrying about me.
Game development is ongoing.
I don't like to talk about work until it's done. Especially, as the saying goes: you shouldn't show a fool half the work. :D
And I really don't like spoilers for the game. I would like players to experience feelings of wonder and excitement when the update does come out.:ROFLMAO:
Problems happen, of course (and who doesn't). Especially since I recently changed jobs and I need to show my best side in the new place.
And before the New Year it was urgent to finish the current project. And then I took a week off to clear my head a bit.
And just today I sat down to see what else needs to be done for the next update.
So news about the next part will be coming soon.;)

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Yes, it's a joke phrase. The point of which is that you shouldn't show anyone unfinished work at all.
Praise a beautiful day at night is a gentler analogy.
That is, then you will judge me by my deeds.
And to all the people who support me (and not only financially, but also morally) - thank you very much. Really, guys, it means a lot to me.

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Yes, it's a joke phrase. The point of which is that you shouldn't show anyone unfinished work at all.
Praise a beautiful day at night is a gentler analogy.
That is, then you will judge me by my deeds.
And to all the people who support me (and not only financially, but also morally) - thank you very much. Really, guys, it means a lot to me.
But the game is fantastic, and I still can't help wondering about the plans for an update! :BootyTime:

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes